• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: I'm in quarantine, keep me busy

Alkekengi

I think you'd do a good job with Shira :)
There she is!
sggjfjgku.png

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Holy COW, your art is FANTASTIC! I know you have a bit of a queue, and I don't want to pile on top of that before you get a chance to get through them all, but I just wanted to let you know that. I definitely wished I had been active and seen this thread earlier! :p

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine

Alkekengi

Holy COW, your art is FANTASTIC! I know you have a bit of a queue, and I don't want to pile on top of that before you get a chance to get through them all, but I just wanted to let you know that. I definitely wished I had been active and seen this thread earlier! :p
Thank you! And yeah... My current queue is already quite long! I don't think I'll be able to finish it. I guess I'll stop in a couple of drawings or so

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Thank you! And yeah... My current queue is already quite long! I don't think I'll be able to finish it. I guess I'll stop in a couple of drawings or so

My girl would look fabulous in your style- but perhaps another time. Hope you are feeling better.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Aight I'm tempted lol

Here's my strong yeen girl

I should note the ref in that folder is mostly accurate, but I changed her hair style, so other images will be more accurate in that regard

I'm interested to see what you come up with

Alkekengi

Alkekengi

if this is still open can you do my fursona (pfp but I also have a full-body if needed) as Black Widow from the MCU?

For you! Sorry, this time just in black and white.

I think I'll stop here with the free requests. Last day of quarantine, I'm getting kinda tired and I'd like to go back to a couple of personal projects and drawing what I want :)
Thank you for having kept me company!

scarathewolf 01.png