• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: I'm looking for a $20-$35 ref sheet

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
I get paid Friday and am looking for someone to do 1 or 2 of my OCs one is text and one i actually have art for, so if you are good at Raptors and Protogens send me a DM as I'll be working.

Kope

Artist?
I get paid Friday and am looking for someone to do 1 or 2 of my OCs one is text and one i actually have art for, so if you are good at Raptors and Protogens send me a DM as I'll be working.
Hi I see no one has responded to your reference sheet. I’d be happy to help you out if you want

Nerire

Playing with Magic
Hello! I’ve noticed the low budget you’re on, and I thought I’d just warn you that it’s going to be extremely difficult to find someone to work for you for that low of a price. I see that there’s already someone interested for now, but I think it would be helpful for you to check out how much do reference sheets usually go for (from my experience 40-100USD). Good luck nonetheless!

cosmo-cat

AKA cosmonautiks
Hello! I’ve noticed the low budget you’re on, and I thought I’d just warn you that it’s going to be extremely difficult to find someone to work for you for that low of a price. I see that there’s already someone interested for now, but I think it would be helpful for you to check out how much do reference sheets usually go for (from my experience 40-100USD). Good luck nonetheless!
Agreed. All the artists I’ve seen here charge quadruple that and up. I think you’d personally have better luck with furry amino or raising your budget for a more high quality ref sheet.

ThefriendlyFurry

I changed the price but I simply cannot do $40-$100 that is WAY to expensive.

ThefriendlyFurry

I don't trust or like Amino, they censor and give the community creators to much power. I may just cancel it cause honesetly I've forgotten this post existed cause I just gave up. I wish being a furry wasn't so expensive.
Agreed. All the artists I’ve seen here charge quadruple that and up. I think you’d personally have better luck with furry amino or raising your budget for a more high quality ref sheet.

sigma__quack

Quacky ducky
Hey! If you still need a ref sheet, I would gladly do it for 20$
Here are some of the examples:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

momodesugart

⭐Hi guys! ^^ I'm making an special promotion of a reference sheet (back and front anthro view) for $35usd ☆I can make humanoid and more animal face features☆ I can add extras too^^⭐
☆Headshot view(+$5)
☆Another view with/without clothes(+$10)
☆Color palette(+$5)
→2 SLOTS AVAILABLES ←
Please feel free to pm me if you have questions or if you are interested ^^
☆TAT:1-3 DAYS ☆you can ask for an update whenever you want and I'll send you a capture of how's it going ☆
Here are some samples of my work^^
⭐Characters belongs to:
☆TheAnthroDex
☆ParTheJackal
☆Tama_The_Enfield
Art by me Momodesugart
20200521_075840.png
20200612_100724.png
20200612_100827.png

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, if you are still looking, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

ThefriendlyFurry

Okay please bear with me as I got WAY more offers then expected, so I will say this now. If you commented and offered your services for comissions I WILL be commissioning EVERYONE who comments in the thread. Just know I don't make a lot of money so these commissions may be split up or done via payment plan. (If the artist allows it)
Hi, if you are still looking, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.
⭐Hi guys! ^^ I'm making an special promotion of a reference sheet (back and front anthro view) for $35usd ☆I can make humanoid and more animal face features☆ I can add extras too^^⭐
☆Headshot view(+$5)
☆Another view with/without clothes(+$10)
☆Color palette(+$5)
→2 SLOTS AVAILABLES ←
Please feel free to pm me if you have questions or if you are interested ^^
☆TAT:1-3 DAYS ☆you can ask for an update whenever you want and I'll send you a capture of how's it going ☆
Here are some samples of my work^^
⭐Characters belongs to:
☆TheAnthroDex
☆ParTheJackal
☆Tama_The_Enfield
Art by me Momodesugart
View attachment 88017 View attachment 88018 View attachment 88019
Hey! If you still need a ref sheet, I would gladly do it for 20$
Here are some of the examples: