• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm looking for an artist to make a character sheet

HikariFoxPaw

Hey everyone, I'm very new here and wanted to find an artist to make my first Character sheet for my second fursona. My character is an anthro shark that is mildly intricate. I want a front and back illustration with name and color pallet. I'm willing to pay a max of 80 dollars via PayPal. I'm open to paying upfront before work begins as well!

Mewskitty

Hello! I have experience on making character sheet as I shown below and I am willing to negotiate within your budget :D
Let me know if you're interested!

1467670900.butterlux_sylenth_2nd_source_fileda.jpg

1467670783.butterlux_eternek_2nd_to_upload.jpg

solaris91

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my references:

1368543846.sushy_untitled-2.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

For reference sheets like the first one I charge $37 USD per full-body view. Reference sheets like the last three ones cost $26 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

Vermilion

I can do it for $15

LadyLyreBird

Local Birb Lady

Succulent

Penguin Hoarder
Hey there! I would love to draw this for you and work with you to get exactly what you want!

26_by_succulentgarden-dc1utcz.png

owlcat_by_succulentgarden-dc3zugu.png

Here's a couple of examples of what I can do. More examples can be found here: Succulentgarden's DeviantArt Gallery

I'd probably charge around $50 for both views, palette, simple bg, and any info you might want added. Really depends on how intricate the design is, but I'd love to work out a price we are both comfortable with.

Thanks so much for taking a look and best of luck in your search!

SageNyas

Hey! I could do a ref sheet for you, I have experience in doing them as well. It would only be $50! If you're interested you can contact me by PMing or email me at sageleaf98@gmail.com
Here's some examples of my work!
tumblr_p2v857xQfi1u7hgtwo1_540.png
tumblr_p2wc3vg7nN1u7hgtwo2_400.png

tumblr_p2wbsnDp8O1u7hgtwo1_540.png
tumblr_p2j0cfJWpD1u7hgtwo1_1280.png

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there! I'm currently accepting commissions, and would love to do some work for you!

Here are various links to my DA Stash, FA Gallery, and Art Blog.

My reference sheets start at £30/$40 for simpler sheets, and £4o/$55 for more complex sheets, with additional prices for complexity, nsfw elements, etc. I'll pop some examples below for you, please let me know if you're interested!

monstuni_ref_base_vetoooooo_aalll_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8lbqy.png
awesomeotter_ref_sheet_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbz157j.png
orin_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbz167e.png
overlordpotato_sheet_t_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dc4gdqg.png

Fival

Dead Inside
I could work within your budget and would be happy to draw your character, i pride myself on fast turn around and updating clients frequently throughout the process, you can reach me here or at candidcanidae@gmail.com if you are interested!
21057073@400-1473066149.jpg