• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm looking for songs or tracks that would fit Scylla, basically music for a GIANT.

Jaredthefox92

Can anyone give me some OST's or songs that would fit a character who's main power is turning giant? I'm thinking of something like a boss battle theme or something that would fit a giantess villainess. Her normal theme is just "Rules of Nature" from Metal Gear, but sung by a woman. Scylla needs some theme music to fit her size and power.

What I'm looking for:
.Something instrumental. (Unless it is something you'd play in a fight with some lyrics.)
.Something sort of imposing or big, or perhaps something sort of empowering women.
.Scylla is in the future so maybe something with a bit of techno or industrial, she's not a "fantasy" giant.
.Videogame music?
.Anything not in Godzilla or Pacific Rim (I've tried it, they don't fit her.)
.GIRL POWER themes.
.Boss Battle music.

So something intimidating or imposing, perhaps ominous, but not all "big scary demon" or "giant robot."

12695788.jpg

Better timed.gif

scylla___art_trade_by_cassidythehedgehog1_ddm6oh6-pre.jpg

Last edited:

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
The Shadow of Colossus soundtrack comes to mind. XD Jk, I know that wouldn't suit her genre.
What's Scylla's personality like? Cold and calculated? Fiery and destructive? Dominatrix?

Jaredthefox92

The Shadow of Colossus soundtrack comes to mind. XD Jk, I know that wouldn't suit her genre.
What's Scylla's personality like? Cold and calculated? Fiery and destructive? Dominatrix?

Sort of stupid, bullish, and sort of dark humored. She is a bully, but she is also meant to be sort of the "woobie destroyer of worlds." So sort of silly and airheaded, yet also fierce. She can be a Dominatrix though, (she is bisexual and has a lesbian fanbase.) She's sort of cruel and yet conceited.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Would something like Noisia be considered a tad 'too heavy' for Scylla's style?
Also I skimmed through the DOOM ost's and they sound kinda... 'doomy'.

< This one is the instrumental version.

Jaredthefox92

Would something like Noisia be considered a tad 'too heavy' for Scylla's style?
Also I skimmed through the DOOM ost's and they sound kinda... 'doomy'.

< This one is the instrumental version.

It's not that they're too heavy, but it's more of the really really heavy metal stuff would more than likely fit her older brother, Grief. See, Scylla is the "fun" character and her brother is the "serious" one. If that makes sense?

Jaredthefox92

Ahhh, gotcha. Hmmmmmm.

Not that she cannot be serious, but in general she gets more of the funny satire stuff and the more "catchy" theme...well, other than Grief's theme song that is. Grief prefers to fight a fair fight more than she does, she loves picking on those smaller than her. (So more kaiju themes than actually monster vs monster like Grief does.)

Grief.jpg

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Welp. This is all I could think of before bed.

If only I knew the millions of genres out there. I have an idea, I just don't know what the heck its called.

Something similar to this though.

At 17:00 minutes in? Not sure if this style is considered 'too feminine' sounding?

Okiebedtimeformenow