• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm Lumi, nice to meet you :3

LumiNinetales

Hello ! I was wandering around in the community for a while... Ten years or so. I never got interested to furaffinity before, I was more on deviantart or lately instagram and just watching art, not posting or anything.
If I post here today, it's maybe to finally talk to people who understand my interest to animal characters and fursuits and don't call me a weirdo for that.

I'm not from the USA. I'm French, I hope It's okay XD

I like Pen and Paper roleplaying, videogames. Doing art (mostly drawing, pixelart, infography and writing. Willing to play an instrument except my voice XD) and appreciating it.

I don't know what to post after that so... I let you join in x3

L

-..Legacy..-

Welcome to the forums! There's plenty around here to keep you occupied!

LumiNinetales

Thank you for saying hi. I'm sorry I'm a bit shy and I don't know what to say >w<
I just come to this forum, willing to make friends and I don't even know what to say except that Legacy have an awesome profile pic.
I'm maybe still an observer xD

I never talked with someone from the "new world" so, I'ts a pleasure to meet you all (even if you are not, it's still a pleasure) ! :p

LumiNinetales

Welcome to FAF!

Ooh, which systems? Are you in any campaigns atm? *hugenerdalert*
I make DnD and Pathfinder with my boyfriend who masterise and create stories and universes from scratch. But, always I'm the lonely "big ball of fur" character in almost every game (I do other races too. Never full human character but not just furry XD)

We are not in a campain lately cause we left my hometown (and all our rp-friends were there x3)

I hope to play soon TwT
It miss me so much.

E

ellaerna

I don't think we've been "new" for quite some time. Haha. But it's nice to meet you to!

E

ellaerna

I make DnD and Pathfinder with my boyfriend who masterise and create stories and universes from scratch. But, always I'm the lonely "big ball of fur" character in almost every game (I do other races too. Never full human character but not just furry XD)

We are not in a campain lately cause we left my hometown (and all our rp-friends were there x3)

I hope to play soon TwT
It miss me so much.
I'm running a Pathfinder game right now, actually. Fun stuff.
I hope you can get a group together and play again soon. I use Skype and Roll20 to play with my friends in other states.

LumiNinetales

I used Roll 20 once and played with friends on skype, It was so much fun because this was the type of game that the gm fully prepared with his own world that he wrote himself and everybody done wtf things it was awesome ^^

I never played with anyone from another country yet but I will be glad to try a shot sometimes ;3

Mudman2001

Wolf of Many Talents
Welcome. Everyone here is from all over. Glad to see another table top RPG player, my group does mostly Pathfinder.