• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm Luxer, a furry artist.

LuxerHusku

The Unlucky Husky
Hi, I'm Luxer. Known this forum long ago and I've created an account here, but I haven't used it ever since. So, let me share my info chart.

Name: Luxer
Date of Birth: Christmas Day, 1996
Current Location: Georgia, USA
Animal: Husky
Animal Color: Green and White
Features: Jacket, Bandana, Pants
Eye Color: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship: Single
Hobbies: Drawing, Reading

Any more info you guys need? Oh! As you can tell, I'm an artist. I draw because it's fun. But I am really terrible at it.

If you want to check em out:
Userpage of luxerhusku -- Fur Affinity [dot] net (Warning: Some content are NSFW)

Have any questions? I guess I'll throw in a little FAQs.

Q: Since you're an artist, do you take commissions/request?

A: Like I said, I'm pretty terrible so no, unfortunately.

Q: Why do you also draw NSFW content?

A: I've never wanted to, but I wanted to get better with my drawings. The anatomy of nsfw content helps a lot for me to improve. And, I'm a horn dog. Not gonna lie.

Q: What's the reason for drawing?

A: My mother draws a lot and I find it pretty interesting and funny to try. She draws realistic, I draw cartonny.

Q: Hi! Do you RP? :)

A: Yes, but whenever I feel the mood to.

Q: PLZ DRAW ME FREE ART!!!

A: Okay, first that's not a question, and second, only my friends get free art. Want free art? Become my friend for at least 4 months. :p

Q: I wanna talk to you more. Is there anyway to contact you?

A: Of course. You can talk to me on Discord (LuxerWaffle#3296), Twitter (@LuxerWaffle), and on Telegram (@LuxerWaffle). Or here as well.

Well, that's all I have today, so toodles and take care. Have a wonderful day. C:

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay here!

Cloudyhue

Certified Fuzzbutt
Welcome! Keep drawing your wonderful art for us, and have fun :3

Xaroin

THE ONE THE ONLY
We got ourselves another #bibro
Anyways wuzzup fellow drawing dude