• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

i'm making a manga titled "Look me in the eyes"

neku-neku

it's been up to page 8.
it's about a dog guy who is socially awkward and can’t make eye contacts with people he talked to. a cat guy decides to help him on that.

if you want to keep updated of this, here's my FA account.
Userpage of neku-neku -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

hope this entertain you!

Valryth

Do clouds look down and think I'm one of them?
Woah, this looks amazing! I'd love to read this sometime, going to try and keep this bookmarked.

GlitterFog

I've never read a manga in my life (I do know what they look like though, lol), but I've really enjoyed those dynamic and expressive effects, you're pretty damn great at this!

neku-neku

I've never read a manga in my life (I do know what they look like though, lol), but I've really enjoyed those dynamic and expressive effects, you're pretty damn great at this!
i do consider myself as anime artist, so i pick on the manga style.manga or comic they are the same nonetheless. thanks!

ChozetsuDynamisch

Your manga looks great, and I faved all of your manga pages (plus one of your arts) and add you to my watch list! Great job and keep going!

MrCoruja

Your art is so good! Your manga reads like an authentic manga, are you a pro mangaka? xD

Tip: You should give a try self-publishing on Webtoons, and Tapastic~

neku-neku

Your art is so good! Your manga reads like an authentic manga, are you a pro mangaka? xD

Tip: You should give a try self-publishing on Webtoons, and Tapastic~
haha thanks! not really, just love to experiment on this manga software and i do love manga style too.

well, that would be awesome but isn't webtoon different to manga? like their comic is in a form of long scrolling page and mine is page per page.what is this tapastic and can it have manga in there?

MrCoruja

haha thanks! not really, just love to experiment on this manga software and i do love manga style too.

well, that would be awesome but isn't webtoon different to manga? like their comic is in a form of long scrolling page and mine is page per page.what is this tapastic and can it have manga in there?

Yeah, you're right about webtoon, the panel layout is in "infinite canvas" / vertical, but it's kinda easy to convert from manga to webtoons, I even saw a video on youtube that the mangaka did that, she said that webtoons are getting hella popular on Japan, besides the whole world, I guess that's because everyone's a cellphone, and webtoons are free or cheap (in case they're premium) tapastic is just another website like webtoons, altough you can publish there in traditional layout (manga) too, sorry for the huge wall of text, I'm a reader / fan of manga & webtoons :) and sorry for any mistake too, I'm not a native speaker of English...

Azeleon

gay lizard gang
Ooh, I like this! I can definitely relate to this, I'm more of a sit in the back and keep attention off of me type of person IRL.
I'll try and keep up to date with this manga!

neku-neku

Ooh, I like this! I can definitely relate to this, I'm more of a sit in the back and keep attention off of me type of person IRL.
I'll try and keep up to date with this manga!
haha same.this is kinda a story based on my experience (not THAT bad).
thanks!
hopefully this will keep you interested.