• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"I'm more evil because..." (May be NSFW--check local statutes)

Adrimor

Banned
Banned
I'm more evil 'cuz I founded America Online--the leading source of stupidity transmissions worldwide!!

Last edited:

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
Oh yeah? Well, sorry to inform you, but I'm more evil because I created YouTube, the world's premier source for stupidity.

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
Oh yeah? Well, sorry to inform you, but I'm more evil because I created YouTube, the world's premier source for stupidity.

Sorry, you're the Diet Coke of evil for that one for my evilness was creating the Livejournals that people link YouTube videos to :)

SparkOfMortality

Just checkin' in
Sorry, you're the Diet Coke of evil for that one for my evilness was creating the Livejournals that people link YouTube videos to :)

Pfft. And you're evil-zero. I STARTED the whole angsty emofag dipshit culture that needs to upload every moment of their life to the internet in order to feel validated as a human being.:)

shlero

blank pallet
I'm more evil because I created George Bushes brain

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
Oh, you must be kidding me! Molest me not with such play ground antics! I am the one who is so totally evil so as to drive slowly in the fast lane on the freeway.

Adrimor

Banned
Banned
My insidiousness remains vastly superior to yours, for I am the one who made the PA turnpike so shitty to drive on--while still requiring that tolls be paid to suffer that oft-mandatory journey in the first place.

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
My insidiousness remains vastly superior to yours, for I am the one who made the PA turnpike so shitty to drive on--while still requiring that tolls be paid to suffer that oft-mandatory journey in the first place.

Bah - is the PA turnpike all you can show for yourself? Call THAT evil? Mere sandbox stuff compared to MY creation of the M25 London Orbital Carpark...

Adrimor

Banned
Banned
Oh?

Well, too bad for you that I destroyed it to put in...an orbital Starbucks!!!

Adrimor

Banned
Banned
I'm more evil because I ate Pizza Hut last night.

I don't just mean the pizza.

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
I'm more evil because I poisoned the poison.

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
I'm more evil because I poisoned the poison.

Feckin' wannabes, the lot of you.

REAL evil uses radioactive isotopes, none of this pissing about with molecular chemistry when there's nuclear physics to play with. Watch and learn, kiddies...

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I am more evil then all because I invented Reality TV

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
I'm more evil because I turned "reality TV" more fake than wrestling was even accused of being.

Adrimor

Banned
Banned
I'm more evil because I Invented the very condition of being fake.

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
I'm more evil because I killed the person who faked their own death two spots above me

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
And I'm more evil because I created a Lifetime movie about it.

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
I'm more evil because I created all feminazi television networks (Lifetime, Oxygen, Soap Network, HGTV, TLC)

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I'm more evil because I created all the useless paid programing on every channel ha ha enjoy your real estate and space bags.:twisted:

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
I'm more evil because I trained Ron Popeil how to market all his as-seen-on-tv-o-matic inventions.

Last edited: