• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm new! Come say hello =)

L

LupusLuciferus

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I would like to introduce myself. I am Lupus Luciferus, I am 22 years old, and I am currently (unhappily, I might add) residing in the human wasteland known as Reading, PA. My interests and hobbies consist of art, music, horror/sci-fi films, photography, animation, fashion, body modification, comic books, board games, science, history, and theology. I'll be online during my free time, so stop in and introduce yourself! I love meeting and conversing with new people. I'm very excited to be apart of this community!

Phyre

Azlyn
Sup.Welcome to the community, new blood! Heh, i'm new here myself. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Oh, and, on side note, i LOVE horror movies and stories! Do you know Creepypasta?

W

Weiss

Welcome. Your name soundd like a disease.
Me like it. Better see you soon! ;)

L

LupusLuciferus

Yes! I LOVE creepypasta. You should check out SCP if you haven't already, it's amazing =D

Roadkvlted

Dumpster Dweller
Hello and welcome to the forums! :3

Benji

HOMO CRUSADER o.O
Hey! I visited Reading about a decade ago, back when my family lived up in the wasteland's butt--Williamsport, PA.

L

LupusLuciferus

Hey! I visited Reading about a decade ago, back when my family lived up in the wasteland's butt--Williamsport, PA.

OMG. A close friend of mine lives in Williamsport. There's NOTHING to do there lol.

Benji

HOMO CRUSADER o.O
OMG. A close friend of mine lives in Williamsport. There's NOTHING to do there lol.

I know!! It was the worst. We were stuck there for three years, back in 2000-2003.

I enjoyed visiting the Liberty bell, Hershey chocolate factory (the workers were all on strike though. lol) and Corning glass. I think those are the main memories I have of those three years.

L

LupusLuciferus

I know!! It was the worst. We were stuck there for three years, back in 2000-2003.

I enjoyed visiting the Liberty bell, Hershey chocolate factory (the workers were all on strike though. lol) and Corning glass. I think those are the main memories I have of those three years.

Yeah, it's all frackers from Texas in Williamsport now. It sucks haha. The Hershey Chocolate factory is pretty rad, especially when the workers aren't on strike haha.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Welcome! do they still have a roller coaster and Hershey park? have not been there since like 1971. Have fun.

L

LupusLuciferus

Welcome! do they still have a roller coaster and Hershey park? have not been there since like 1971. Have fun.

I would imagine so. It's been years since I've been there, so I'm not positive.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Ah but the real question is do they still give away chocolate bars at the end of the tour? CHOCOLATE!!!!!!