• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

i'm new help me out

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
hey, my brother told me to join because i'm interested in furries and it sounds like fun and i am willing to be friends with just about any one. so contact me if you want to be friends.
i like to go for hikes and read fantasy books, i like to draw, and chat with friends, i also like my cats and my horse and dog. i like alot or different types of music.

Ralliron

Fill the horn!
Hello lesser sibling welcome to the forums... take it easy on her, shes new...

The Grey One

New Zealand Scot
G'day and welcome to the forum.

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
thanx i apreciate the welcome, i'm not to good with computers or internet so yeah i'm a little slow in the figuring out thing

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
thanx i think i'm figuring out things (not fast), i didnt expect such a warm welcome, compaired to myspace this is so much cooler and there are many more people with similar interests.

-Lucario-

Hello there and welcome to the forums Mrs. Kyasir. If you ever need anything feel free to pm me. Also, make sure to read up on the forum rules here. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums.

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
thanxs if i need help i'll give you a pm and i'll make sure i read the forum rules.