• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: I'm new to the fandom and kinda need help making a fursona?

naruko

Name: I'll think of something later
Species: Fox
Fur colors: White with light purple/lavender on the tip of her tail
Eye color: Blue
Anthro or feral: Anthro
Overall description: She's a small anthropomorphic fox, she often wears pastel goth outfits, she has a little fringe of hair that covers one of her eyes. The fringe has just a bit of light pink on it. She also wears a pastel flower crown to match her outfits.
Personality: Mostly just quiet, sometimes she seems a little cold but she's really a sweetheart.

(I'm not the best at describing but I hope this small description helps)

Sthenogorgon

Do you wish to comission an artwork then? there's a subforum for that. I'm also open for comissions if you're interested, though I'm new to fursona and feral art as well. You can see more of my work at

CollageMaker_20210129_184804139-min.jpg

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
Do you wish to comission an artwork then? there's a subforum for that. I'm also open for comissions if you're interested, though I'm new to fursona and feral art as well. You can see more of my work at

View attachment 100949I don't intend to be rude, but I'm just letting you know that this is the part of the forum to ask for free art, and generally you're not meant to advertise paid art here :p I'm assuming free art is what OP was asking for, since they posted here ^^ (As I understand it you're a little new to the fandom, just letting you know that this isn't the place to advertise, haha. stunning art though!! I might commission you for some human art sometime :O)