• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm not doing so well

Do you think I'm a good person?

• Yeah!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nah!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Epic496

A new user has appeared!
I feel like the pressure of getting good is getting hard on me.Somehow I can't seem to get good.I'll never be as good as anyone else.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Well, obviously, your problem is that you're trying to get good. Instead, you must "git gud." To do this, you must simply stop being a scrub. It's really quite simple once you get the hang of it :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

Comparing yourself to others and seeking validation for your efforts will bring you nothing but hardship. Instead, examine the qualities you do have and how to apply them into everyday life and be happy with what you can do opposed to what you can't. The can't comes later as you get better with what you can do.

Orcashia

Blue Orca
Not without a lot of hard work. The more you practice the better you will get at doing what you enjoy doing. Don't worry about what others are doing. Sure, we can admire what they do and wish we could do what they do but we aren't them. We are just ourselves. I too wish at times I could be as good as so-&-so but I never will be. My style isn't like theirs. Never will be. Trust me, I'm sure the great artists have wished the same thing. To be as good as some other artist. We should never stop striving to be better. But in the end, it is up to us to do better if we aren't pleased at where we are in what we are doing.

So, you want to get 'good'? Practice, practice and then practice more. You will eventually get 'good'.