• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm not shy!! (New member)

Torph

Okey, just to make something very clear. I'm not shy!! I mean, it's not like I've never written on any forum to people I know nothing about.
But there is one thing that is quite different. It feels like I could get good connection to the furriness here around :p
I'm a Swedish wolf that likes to study, training, playing games and watching anime. I'm a pretty outgoing person, feel free to contact me and ask me whatever you want or if you just want to chat :)

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
HelloooooooOooooOOoooo and weeelcoooOooOooOOOOOoooooome to the foooOOoOoooooorums. That's my wolf impression! *offers some cake and cider*

Muln

NPC.Furry.Muln.12367
Banned
Your avatar reminds me of assassin's creed.
I'm a gamer too. What sort of games do you play?

Oh yeah... Welcome!

Torph

Now when you say it. It does remind of Assassin's Creed, didn't thought about that before!
I like all kind of games, everything from sport games to RPG. The games I play right now is Dragon Age: Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor and NHL 15.
And you Muln? :)

Muln

NPC.Furry.Muln.12367
Banned
StarCraft, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Tera and all other games.

I'm not picky with games and I could buy anything on the shelf. I'll have to play Dragon Age, I've heard so much neat stuff about it.

Torph

I understand. I'm kinda picky when it comes to games, cause I don't like much nowadays. I really recommend Dragon Age though, I've played it on my PS4 and it was really nice!

Hey!! I don't really talk often since i don't know many people :D But Hi all

Crunchy_Bat

Incoherent Babble Master
Yo welcome ^_^ have a fun time posting around!