• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm not surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lleimarck

The Dragon of Luck
So my warning message has been blocked by the staff since it violated Terms of service, I'm not surprised, all I did was speak my mind. This being blocked again will prove my point.

Lleimarck

The Dragon of Luck
And? Not my fault, yes, I could've just decided not to do it but because of how devasted my friend was of how the staff 'dealt' with him, I done it anyways, solve problems using such horrific language, seems pretty mature to me. Do you have better places to suggest that I should whine in? No?

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
And? Not my fault, yes, I could've just decided not to do it but because of how devasted my friend was of how the staff 'dealt' with him, I done it anyways, solve problems using such horrific language, seems pretty mature to me. Do you have better places to suggest that I should whine in? No?
Well if your friend acted like how you are acting right now, then no surprise he got banned. You are starting useless drama over nothing

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Cute.

G

Ginza

tsk tsk, what is it with y'all and making alts because your childish behavior got you banned? Christ man, get a life

G

Ginza

If you've made your message, then leave the forum and stop causing unnecessary drama.

Lleimarck

The Dragon of Luck
Oh wouldn't you love to know? Well I'm not telling you because you won't believe me, he's already brainwashed you if you were a staff member then you just won't care, as they said to lots of people before sending them away, 'Ciao ciao'

Lleimarck

The Dragon of Luck
That my dear fox is where you are wrong, I know more than you think, but this is information I refuse to share as it will be used against me and lots of others.

Lleimarck

The Dragon of Luck
Besides if this is irrelevant, why are you still here? I thought you had another member to remove from the server.

G

Ginza

441717793352843279.png

Lleimarck

The Dragon of Luck
Anyways, all of you coming here to defend your precious little server has confirmed my suspicions, so thank you for your help, its very appreciated, you may leave now. (Also Tombstone The Sergal was the creator of Furryland, not Atin, and Atin refused to give him his leadership back after Tombstone went on a hiatus)

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
Anyways, all of you coming here to defend your precious little server has confirmed my suspicions, so thank you for your help, its very appreciated, you may leave now. (Also Tombstone The Sergal was the creator of Furryland, not Atin, and Atin refused to give him his leadership back after Tombstone went on a hiatus)
And we care why?

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
well your warning thread was nothing new.
theres no such thing as a furry discord server that isnt terrible. ive been in many and theyre all equally as bad as eachother.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Rules were broken. Discord's ToS were broken.

We are not your parents nor your caretakers. It is not our job to act as babysitters. Somehow that is a problem for you and your friend. Sorry, but we are not going to deal with someone who acts like a spoiled 10-year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.