• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm only attracted to... metal heads. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolstory

Banned
Banned
This is really weird (again with me and weird things), but, I'm only attracted to scruffy looking guys with long hair and who are usually metal heads.

Problem is, most of those guys are straight. And the ones who aren't usually only date other metal heads. I hate metal music honestly. I don't know what to do... will I be alone for the rest of my life?

So, has anyone else only been attracted to someone or something they know they can't have?

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Is this a thread about dick piercings?

No, then this would be a thread about being attracted to royalty. Infact.........

PastryOfApathy

I always imagined if you squeezed a metalheads hair you could probably gather enough oils to cook some fries or something. I don't see the appeal in fucking french fries.

Falaffel

I always imagined if you squeezed a metalheads hair you could probably gather enough oils to cook some fries or something. I don't see the appeal in fucking french fries.
Greasy hair sex and sex with French fries have been added to the list of WTF Fetishes.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
600full-ridiculously-photogenic-metalhead.jpg

Khaki

AFP's Most Unwanted
Besides me being a smart arse.

To answer your question CS, yes there are things in this world that I can not have, as most people will encounter.

For some, it's just a matter of working to achieve those goals.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Go home, Eversleep. You're drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.