• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: I'm opening commissions! <3 (sfw & nsfw - $ 25 - 200)

silkyfangs

1603742079.silkyfangs_1584295901_silkyfangs_silkyfangs_commission_sheet_v2_sfw.jpg

Hiya everyone!

I'm opening 4 slots today. Feel free to check out my Gallery here on FA for more samples. Warning: several pieces are NSFW. I'll also post some sample art in this post as I update the thread.

INFO:

- please contact me through a Note here, a PM on Twitter or through email: silkyfangs@gmail.com
- I only work from reference sheets, no verbal descriptions
- advance payment through PayPal
- art will be finished in 3 to 5 weeks from the moment the sketch gets approved
- after your approval of my sketch, I won't make any alterations to the design. There will be two WIP feedback moments for coloring so that I can make sure you get the art you want.

All art comes with a simple color / texture background. Complex backgrounds are an additional $ 25 - 60 depending on the scene and level of detail.

For any questions, feel free to ask here or PM me!
Cheers,

Silkyfangs

1578433263.silkyfangs_take_a_bow_v2.jpg

1578867894.silkyfangs_now_lemme_think_v1.jpg

Last edited:

silkyfangs

A recent commission for a private client, not only did I really enjoy working on this peaceful scene, I also felt a little jealous...being out and about on the read instead of locked up inside, like most of us. ;_;
I hope you all stay strong through this crisis and get the comfort and support you deserve. And to everyone who has to go to work for financial reasons, or because they keep society moving: RESPECT!

1585510161.silkyfangs_up_in_the_sky_by_silkyfangs.jpg