• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm out of practice - taking a few requests

Feralteddy

You dare poke the bear?
I haven't drawn in months, work has kept me extremely busy. I'm happy to take a few requests, just looking to do some basic character sketching. Nothing fancy.

Just a quick example of my style:

Attachments

• llama.png
    llama.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 35

Magicka~

Xin chào~! Happy to let you draw my characters!

These are all sonas who represent different sides of my psyche! Solo 'em, group 'em, fuse 'em, humanize 'em, feralize 'em, whatever you can create~! Assume whatever gender you want~

I have a new sona released recently!

Thank you so much in advance! It is fun to see your style. ✨

I'll make sure to credit you when I receive your work~

Feralteddy

You dare poke the bear?

These are all sonas who represent different sides of my psyche! Solo 'em, group 'em, fuse 'em, humanize 'em, feralize 'em, whatever you can create~! Assume whatever gender you want~

Ahhh they're lovely! I'll take a look through and get started. Thank you for the quick response!

idkthough120

blue/teal bat thing.
I'd... probably let you draw someone.. don't know an OC yet... sorry for not making either way

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine
Oh man, id love to see my skunk in your style

FR0ST81T3

12/02 - 24 Years old!
Mind doing my girl, Alita? You can have full freedom over her outfit!~

C

Clippit

oh your style seems pretty nice '3'
say, would you like to draw my boy wearing jeans and this jacket? oh and his old hairdo if possible, the headshot one ó3ò
Clippit Refsheet - Imgur.pngclip14-6.pngScreenshot_20220722-192530.jpg
thanks for the chance~

Last edited by a moderator:

Feralteddy

You dare poke the bear?

Kari.png

Magicka~

Wow! Awesome job my friend! The adorableness made me blush~ *^w^*

Thanks for drawing my characters! It’s so fun to see your style~ Feel free to draw more fan art whenever~ Have a magical day~! ✨
Wizard-Emeraldheart's Signature

Byzance123 Rauss Khan

would you like to draw her ? Keep her clothes and boots details if you can.

It's a raccoon

Last edited:

Akima

☆Artist protogen☆ ◇non-binary◇
Can you draw rean (pronounced rain)

Attachments

• Untitled59_20220717223828.png
    Untitled59_20220717223828.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 8

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I haven't drawn in months, work has kept me extremely busy. I'm happy to take a few requests, just looking to do some basic character sketching. Nothing fancy.

Just a quick example of my style:

Nice work! If you want, I have 2 options for you that might be interesting...either together or separately:

Mambi's a bipedal sleek black cat about 5'11" with a muscular build, and usually topless with basic jean shorts with the grace of a natural martial artist.

Aurora is his realm's AI and is a blue semi-transparent curvy holographic bunny, usually smiling and glowing slightly, same height and barely clothed. Think a cross between Cortana from the Halo games and Lola from Space Jam or Judy Hopps from Zootopia.

Sodasats20

“D a t t e b a y o”
9A90CD22-3B74-4932-A220-F78B9EBA04CC.jpeg
Please do mine!

Feralteddy

You dare poke the bear?
Clippitt.png

Thank you everyone for the interest! I feel I have successfully warmed up after a long hiatus of not drawing. This will be my last free drawing at this time.

However, my commissions are cheap and I will be making a thread for anyone interested in commissions from me in the proper subforum.

Hope the lucky few who got free drawings enjoy what they have receieved. <3