• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

im so bored i could die

Ariaxu

hello~
im suffering from 'too much time because i have no job' thats why i registered here
obviously

currently i study (not art sadly), play games, eat and sit at home bored as hell
maybe ill just read every single post on these forums HMMMMM?
what else do people write here
hi etc

D

Deleted member 82554

Yay! another member of the unemployment club, welcome, we have jackets. :p

So, how long you been a furry?

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Welcome to the forums!
Maybe you can sit down and write a nice story?
Make your first fur suit?

Ariaxu

Yay! another member of the unemployment club, welcome, we have jackets. :p

So, how long you been a furry?
i want to leave this club :<

and well im not um technically a furry, hmm, could say that my fursona is a wolf (feral) though
its more like, i enjoy animal art a lot anddd ffa has lots to offer!

and hmm cant really write stories... i did some pokemon fanfics when i was younger but god they were terrible :D

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Welcome! Find some old magazines about animals and cut out all the pictures. then divide each picture into feet, torso and heads, then mix and match to see how many new forms of furries there are in one pile of pictures? Ok so that was what I did when I was bored. Didn't work for me either!

D

Deleted member 82554

i want to leave this club :<

and well im not um technically a furry, hmm, could say that my fursona is a wolf (feral) though
its more like, i enjoy animal art a lot anddd ffa has lots to offer!

and hmm cant really write stories... i did some pokemon fanfics when i was younger but god they were terrible :D

Well, um, hmm, I guess I'm the one to tell you that by simply taking part in the fandom kinda does make you a furry. ;)

And I will point out that identifying yourself with a "fursona" Kinda does too.

But, if you haven't done so already - check out Wikifur.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
hehe i've seen that, ive been around for a bit, just new to FFA
by not being a furry i meant.. like um im not into wearing fursuits etc irl :3
A furry, at it's basic level, is the appreciation of anthropomorphic (human like, either in mind or in body) animals. Fursuits don't have to be involved. XD