• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
As the title reads, this is an apology to you, FAF.

Someone whom I hold very close informed me that maybe I was pushing it a little far, and upon reflection they’re right. I apologize to those that I’ve offended (especially you, Mugshot clique), all the mods I’ve baited, everything. I did toe the line occasionally, but more often then not I stepped over the line, urinated on it and then set it on fire.

This isn’t a joke post, I’m 100% serious. I’ve made a name for myself for all the wrong reasons, and it’s pretty concerning. Some of you may remember a time in which I was a positive contribution to this community, before the accursed crew of the Holegans snapped me up.

part of the ship, part of the crew

Whilst I will still consider myself distantly part of that group, I do not want to be regarded as a lulzfur/lulzfag, rather a valuable member of the community that occasionally punctures the mire of serious business with an arrow of well-meant humour. So, I humbly beg your forgiveness, FAF.

~Xaerun

Last edited:

Nylak

Angry Otter

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
No need to apologize Xaerun. You are a good person, I realize at times you get upset and use FAF to let it all out, but we all have our moments. If you need to vent I am always here to help in any way I can.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I help people here, other then that I'm here for the lulz. Life is serious enough for me.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Xaerun being SRS BSNS?

It's more likely than you think.

But seriously though, why the change of heart?

Doesn't work that way, I'm afraid.

If you try, users will use it against you.

THAT'S NOT THE WAY A MOD SHOULD ACT, BAWWWW

Sadly that's how it works.

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
Xaerun being SRS BSNS?

It's more likely than you think.

But seriously though, why the change of heart?

As I said, a very special someone told me it was getting a bit rough.
Plus, it's time for a change.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
T

Tycho

Well, you were a fun guy, regardless of whatever you seem to think you were, Xaerun. A decent guy. Hell, I'd buy you a beer any time.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
I bet he is doing this for some reason other than because someone said so...

But that's just me.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I wonder how long it will last? Good luck xearun.

Qoph

omurr
This must be a small example of the furry drama I've heard so much about...

I don't know what you did, but I'm alawys willing to forgive, as I'd want the same done to me.

Shark_the_raptor

I'm in love with a pizza.
As the title reads, this is an apology to you, FAF.

Someone whom I hold very close informed me that maybe I was pushing it a little far, and upon reflection they’re right. I apologize to those that I’ve offended (especially you, Mugshot clique), all the mods I’ve baited, everything. I did toe the line occasionally, but more often then not I stepped over the line, urinated on it and then set it on fire.

This isn’t a joke post, I’m 100% serious. I’ve made a name for myself for all the wrong reasons, and it’s pretty concerning. Some of you may remember a time in which I was a positive contribution to this community, before the accursed crew of the Holegans snapped me up.

part of the ship, part of the crew

Whilst I will still consider myself distantly part of that group, I do not want to be regarded as a lulzfur/lulzfag, rather a valuable member of the community that occasionally punctures the mire of serious business with an arrow of well-meant humour. So, I humbly beg your forgiveness, FAF.

~Xaerun

No prob. We all make mistakes. From a fellow Holegan to another. >.-.>

Status
Not open for further replies.