• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimfang

Grim, how could you doubt me so? And why aren't you on Skype?

Does this mean you still love me?

*gasp*

Are you doing all this for me?

edit: Oh, and to answer your question: I can't always be on skype. It completely debilitates me and I get nothing done.

Last edited:

Иван

XAERUN: CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!

ROH ROH-sorry...

This thread does fill me with a warm, bubbly feeling. Makes me consider my own contribution (or lack thereof) to the forums. Question: Am I a troll, valued poster, bit of both, or am I just..."here"?

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Question: Am I a troll, valued poster, bit of both, or am I just..."here"?

I don't know but I ask the same question about myself.

koppnik

Well, if you're changing for someone you care about, then good on you pal. I'm fairly new here so I can't say I've seen you enough times to gather what you are like, but what from I've seen in this topic people already seem to like you enough as it is already. But hey, that's just me. Do what you think is best.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
XAERUN: CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!
Could be my user title... hmm.
Oh, don't forget to slap me on the wrist if I descend into my old ways. I'm serious.

Well, if you're changing for someone you care about, then good on you pal. I'm fairly new here so I can't say I've seen you enough times to gather what you are like, but what from I've seen in this topic people already seem to like you enough as it is already. But hey, that's just me. Do what you think is best.
That line alone gives you away as being new. Everyone hates me.

Wow, you're going to change that easily
huh?
You'd better believe it. I'll bet you a beer.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
big giant nigga please.

Ok, but only cuz you asked nicely.

AmericanHistoryX.jpg

NIGGA PLEASE

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Last edited:

lilEmber

Small Dragon