• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm Sort of New

resecuppa

Hi my name is Resecuppa and I've been here before but I don't remember my old username or password and its been forever ago since I was last here.
my longest run on sentence ^^^^

I wanted to come back so I could work on art and get criticism for it but I don't have internet; so I won't be on too often.
My profession is working as a cook at a local restaurant. I love that but I love drawing more. And getting tattoos. hehe.

It isn't mandatory to draw fur art is it? I just wondered that. Didn't want to offend anyone though...:rolleyes:

resecuppa

thank you for letting me know :] back in hs i had two to three characters that were fur but i haven't drawn them in a while. i'm thinking about giving it a shot again. =]

Aleu

Deuces
You're welcome :3
You definitely should do that. I know I need to, mainly because I miss designing their concept. One was a digimon, one was a demon from the InuYasha universe, and the other...some kind of experiment gone wrong.

Tybis

Me beautiful barnet!
thank you for letting me know :] back in hs i had two to three characters that were fur but i haven't drawn them in a while. i'm thinking about giving it a shot again. =]
Well, whatever you decide to draw, be sure that it's something YOU enjoy.