• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm super new here.

Krispin

Alright I wanna make this quick, I don't have a fursona and I'm just average not much about me so feel free to chat with me.

Hewge

Banana Party
Banned

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE REALM OF PEOPLE FURRIES.

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
What's the problem with not wanting to be an otter?

For otters, that in itself is a problem. Each one has a different speech about it. Other than that, no objections thereof.

Trust me... I'm a fox, so I'm no better. Because here, Foxes are sluts. :V

Aleu

Deuces
Otters were cool when they were mods. Now they're just lame.

Now you don't need a fursona, honestly. I don't really have one myself but just use an anthropomorphic version of myself as an avatar. I chose a wolf because I really like wolves.

Krispin

Otters were cool when they were mods. Now they're just lame.

Now you don't need a fursona, honestly. I don't really have one myself but just use an anthropomorphic version of myself as an avatar. I chose a wolf because I really like wolves.

I'd like ti say thanks, but I have an urge to have one because everyone has one or so it seems.

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
If you do make yourself a fursona, remember, you can always change it.

Wrobel

Schrodinger's Drunk
Still think Krispin sounds like a Fennec, but whatever you wanna do bro.

Welcome to the forums!

Aleu

Deuces
You think I should be a fennec, for what reasons?
Because look at this
Fennec-Fox-fox-24576630-500-351.jpg

hidesindark

welcome to the furry world, ive been having trouble trying to figure out what my fursona would be aswell, it seems to be one of those things that looks easy but really isnt