• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Forum Image/Video Not Displaying

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Sometimes I can see images. I can see all the images I post.
But then there are lots of other posts where I just see and a green square thingy.

Does it have anything to do with mobile version to pc version? Cause I've had someone try to send me pics in the past but the gallery showed up blank. Some video is blank like this too.

Are people just... not posting the link/image properly and the people after them are just pretending to know what it is? XD

I'm on PC, using Microsoft Edge. I don't have any other plugin besides adblock and it's obviously not the thing stopping it cause I've tried disabling it just to see.

Sorry if this has been mentioned recently, I couldn't quite tell by the thread titles and searches don't seem to work for me.

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
Could you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing? Are you able to try another browser?

TyraWadman

Could you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing? Are you able to try another browser?
Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge both display the same thing.

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 26
  • buggy2.png
    buggy2.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 25

TyraWadman

Can you try to use VPN? it looks like it's something going with your router.

If that's the thing you have to pay extra for, I do not have one.

Edit: And again, this isn't an issue with ALL images/video...but it happens more than I would like.

Last edited:

BayoDino

Well-Known Dino
If that's the thing you have to pay extra for, I do not have one.

Edit: And again, this isn't an issue with ALL images/video...but it happens more than I would like.
There are free vpns tho, although it was a suggestion.

TyraWadman

Update: I currently don't have access to my router but I am moving soon. I will try to remember to post again once I've relocated and see if that wasn't the issue.