• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

IMO Trolls are easy to bait !

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???
In my opinion trolls are easy to bait !

All you have to say is you hug a plushie and they call you gay its really funny :lol:

Last edited:
whats IMO
:p

ok thanks :p

Anbessa

if you really don't know its In My Opition

surely you meant, "Opinion". *throws a deragned mutant killer keyboard after you*

the down thing with baiting trolls is, as soon as you have them, they adopt you, and you can't get rid of them short of extreme measurements, i.e. a nuke the size of Utah.
but until then word has spread that there is a victim to trolls everywhere, and since internet has no limits you'll be forced to go iNinja afterwards.

to make it short: don't try this at home.

KaiserVadin

surely you meant, "Opinion". *throws a deragned mutant killer keyboard after you*

the down thing with baiting trolls is, as soon as you have them, they adopt you, and you can't get rid of them short of extreme measurements, i.e. a nuke the size of Utah.
but until then word has spread that there is a victim to trolls everywhere, and since internet has no limits you'll be forced to go iNinja afterwards.

to make it short: don't try this at home.
I don't go I-Anything I just need one Large Super Spirit Bomb to solve the problem lol

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
What's a troll? Not the mythologic creature called so, i guess...

And btw what's the meaning of furfag?

Jarz

go ahead

KaiserVadin

Draco_2k

Rawr.
lol ? :lol:
rage1wv6.jpg

Blue Snowangel

Something Old, Something Blue
We're going to need the "Grow-a-Troll" kit, just add water, a drop of sarcasim, and hair of dog.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I would, but I'd be wasting my effort. Enjoy your plushie sex time, weirdo.

KaiserVadin

KaiserVadin

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Get a clue. Also, a question, did you attend English class throughout your schooling career? I've noticed your complete lack of punctuation, and it makes your posts a chore to read.

KaiserVadin

Get a clue. Also, a question, did you attend English class throughout your schooling career? I've noticed your complete lack of punctuation, and it makes your posts a chore to read.
:confused:

KaiserVadin

Awww no more entertainment I was about to get popcorn ! :(

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Are you serious? Look how easily Edward from Enchanted caught that troll.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
XD
I thought the offendeing tread was the other one...

But still: "What's THIS meaning of a troll, discussed in this tread?!"

KaiserVadin

XD
I thought the offendeing tread was the other one...

But still: "What's THIS meaning of a troll, discussed in this tread?!"
meaning trolls can easly fall for Furry bait, like make up something you know the troll will eat and see if the troll bites it will be funny if the troll does !