• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

IMO Trolls are easy to bait !

Jack

XD
I thought the offendeing tread was the other one...

But still: "What's THIS meaning of a troll, discussed in this tread?!"

a troll, is a person whom doesn't have a life and fills that void with the tormenting of others. so basically a umber hater of certain things.

and furfag is a term used by furry haters as an insult. or it can mean a umber furry.

Last edited:

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Thx ^^

*now knows about what the discussion is, abla to join*
Yeah, they are really easy to bait. For example if you ask them, why they say this or that. Standard answer: "It is so!"
I love to discuss and if everybody comes with reasons like this i can't other then laugh... ^^

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I find nigger baiting easier.

Alblaka

I find nigger baiting easier.

Political incorrect :p

Maybe you could beat a troll with his own weapons: You ask him, what he likes and beginn to "troll" him cuz of that ^^

Alblaka

HEY, that's quote montage!
He said
This thread is just a trolling attempt to troll troll trolling trolls.
:p
FAKER! Hang him!

Alblaka

I'm afraid I don't follow.
XD
XD
More XD
Most XD

Now i will write really bad things about you:

Du verdammt befickter Postverdreher, yiff dich sonst wohin und verrecke elendig!

The nice thing: Your PC isn't able to show, what I've written, cuz it's a special font ^^

So you beat a crow troll!

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Most of the people on FA don't know what a decent troll is. Probably because the standard here has fallen considerably.

Alblaka

I think you're right, if you mean that ironic :p
Trool above me ^^

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
Now i will write really bad things about you:

Du verdammt befickter Postverdreher, yiff dich sonst wohin und verrecke elendig!

The nice thing: Your PC isn't able to show, what I've written, cuz it's a special font ^^

So you beat a crow troll!

That's not a special font. I can see it just fine.

In any case, no one cares what you say about them. They care even less if they can't see or understand what you're saying about them. You're an idiot.

Alblaka

*Jamming head on desk*
XD

That's stupid, trollish, BUT funny as hell...
Penis this your penissel penis penisser!

That's not a special font. I can see it just fine.

In any case, no one cares what you say about them. They care even less if they can't see or understand what you're saying about them. You're an idiot.

WTF? Last time noone had seen it XD

Last edited:

Alblaka

XD
Only if you tell my what "fag" generally means...
I heard "fag", "furfag", "newfag"...
If you try to offend me, i must know, what it means, otherwise i can't answer... without nonsense...

He found it ^^

Alblaka

Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!Turn this text into that nonsense up there!
Now he have to do something ^^

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???
ok let me troll too, quit annoying me !

Alblaka

*closing door from outside, stopping to annoy the poor users with stupid forum games...*

Frasque

take EVERYTHING i say SRSLY!!!
Troll's%20Brain%20and%20memory.gif