• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

In Need of a Badge or two

Sunwar

Hello hello!
I'm going to a local fur meetup for the first time on saturday, buttt
I've found myself in need of a badge!
Now dont get me wrong!!
I'm not looking for it to be finished and shipped by saturday,
I'm just in need of one if I go on more events in the future,
Plus!
I met a neat person at my job because he had a badge on,
so having one around in general would be a great way to let folks know and make new friends!
Okay, time to get down to it.

I'd love a fullbody + shaded badge of my (feral) fursona!
1445291669.sunwar_new_fursonasfw.png
1455210280.sunwar_feral.png

laminated + shipped
is a must!

And for some reason, not too many artists are fond of drawing cats, so having an example of one would be great ;u;

My price range can grow and stretch depending on how much I like your works,
but I'm not going to go over $50 USD

TL;DR: Laminated & Shipped feral-or-semi feral-fullbody badge of my cat-character (With wings!)

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
Oh man, I LOVE your design! Cats are actually my favorite animal to draw! I also specialize in ferals, so I would be VERY excited to do this badge for you! I've never laminated or shipped so I can't give you an exact price, but for a full body badge it would probably be somewhere around $40-$50.
I have some examples of my work on my FA page if you'd like to take a look! Artwork Gallery for PrismaKitty -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I would be happy to do either feral or semi-feral for you. If you have any questions or are interested in commissioning me, please don't hesitate to PM me, send me a note on FA, or shoot me an email at prismakittykreations@gmail.com. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope I hear from you!~

xanderless

One question is that are you including the price of lamination/shipping in your budget or is it just for the artwork?

Wakor

Wakor Jones
Hello there! Your character is really pretty!
Same question as xanderless, though. Are you looking for lamination and shipping, too, or just the artwork? C:

You can check out more of my work and my styles HERE. Also, clicking on the examples below will take you to the full-sized image.

Contact me on:
FURAFFINITY | WEASYL | TUMBLR

Sunwar

One question is that are you including the price of lamination/shipping in your budget or is it just for the artwork?
It's included in the price! My limit is a solid 50.
I'm wondering if an artist would be fine with just laminating and shipping a pre-made badge, though..

Hello there! Your character is really pretty!
Same question as xanderless, though. Are you looking for lamination and shipping, too, or just the artwork? C:

You can check out more of my work and my styles HERE. Also, clicking on the examples below will take you to the full-sized image.

Contact me on:
FURAFFINITY | WEASYL | TUMBLR

Lamination+Shipping is a must!

though im thinking if i'd be able to find someone who'd simply laminate+ship a
premade badge

X

Xserzus

I could do a badge for ~45$ (this is with laminating and shipping)

My badge examples are pretty old, so I'll just show you an example of a headshot picture that the badge could be similar to:
peaceful_mind_by_xseart-da1mh0v.png

Whendigo

then wendigo artist
Hi there!
I could actually create a badge of this character for you today, if you like my style. The overall price would be $25.00 for full body or $15.00 for a bust. I should mention that my badges are created digitally, so the cost of shipping would be additional, or I could send you the full resolution file for you to simply print it on your own (which is often cheaper if you're outside the United States).

Here are a few samples of my work. If you're interested, I could easily have this badge completed for you tonight, so you could use it at your meet tomorrow.
Either way, thank you for your time and I hope you have fun at your meet!

(Click the thumbnails for larger versions.)

amethystos

boo hiss
Hello hello back! I do normal badges for $30 and Stardust Badges for $35. Shipping in continental U.S. is included, as well as lamination~

Sample of Stardust Badges (vid to gif converter cut off the first one x _x )
pfHVWtL.gif

Badge Images:
1463759757.amethystos_ame_small.png

1463961050.amethystos_unknown_sketch.jpg

1463760042.amethystos_rain_smol.png

I can do full body, as long as the badge remains the same size <3 .

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
$50 would get you a cel-shaded full body from me. Ferals are super fun, and I enjoy drawing them though I don't do it as often as I like. I enjoy making badges, and I really love drawing cats, I should draw them more haha! (I love your character's design by the way!) I can print and laminate for you. If there's any specific size limits you have, let me know.

1465227550.sodabubbles_haruhi.gif
1429029763.sodabubbles_caaaaaaaake2.png

ALSO here is a wing style ref: www.furaffinity.net: [P] Palace Guard by sodabubbles It's NSFW (mild) hence the link rather than image. Feel free to note me on FA (same name as here) or email me at ravenmoon.illo[at]gmail.com if you're interested!