• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) In Need of Artist(s) For Transformation Pieces

Good Day All!

As the title of this post states, I am in need of an artist who is familiar with transformation pieces who is capable of displaying a scene by scene transformation sequence from human to a werewolf.

There will be three components to this, and I may be in need of two artists assuming that the one selected is not capable/comfortable with working with both style.
The projects are as follows:
Human Male -> Feral Wolf (This one will require you to design both the human and wolf from scratch)
Human Male -> Werwolf (The large, monster kind that can stand up on its hind legs as it wishes. This one has both part designed, you will just be doing touch ups and the actual piece itself!
Human (with wolf ears and tail) female -> Feral Wolf (Except larger, and more deity like. The human form is already existent, you will be doing the wolf form only)

If you are interested, please feel free to send me a note (this makes things much easier for me to organize and sort through) please only comment for quick questions, not for applications!
In your note, if you could please send me the following info;
Some examples of your work, including anything similar to the request
A quote for your labour
Whether or not you want to tackle all three or can only handle one or two.

Thank you for your time!

- Kaiser

WhiteGuardian

RibooDragon

I'd like to toss my hat into the ring, I want to get some experience with TF stuff so I can have examples, I'd be willing to knock 10 USD off any commissions over 100 USD that involve transformation so I can have those examples

For the first piece, since both characters would be custom it'd run 90 USD for the human 80 USD for the quad (and then however many scenes you'd like in between will depend on the price from there.

For the second, since you have refs, it'd be 60 for the human and 30 for the werewolf as a secondary character discount, depending on what else you would like would change the price from there

For the third, it sounds like a semi custom, designing the quad based off the female character who already has a design, for that I'd charge 65 USD for the semi custom

If any of this interests you please contact me through Discord: Riboo #5557

Examples of my work and my FA

_c__panky_by_riboo_df8343t-pre.png
df9ny1y-73b0aee9-8848-4fc1-8890-917cf73b174b.png

_c__shattered__by_riboo_df2k47n-pre.png

teaxi

Good Day All!

As the title of this post states, I am in need of an artist who is familiar with transformation pieces who is capable of displaying a scene by scene transformation sequence from human to a werewolf.

There will be three components to this, and I may be in need of two artists assuming that the one selected is not capable/comfortable with working with both style.
The projects are as follows:
Human Male -> Feral Wolf (This one will require you to design both the human and wolf from scratch)
Human Male -> Werwolf (The large, monster kind that can stand up on its hind legs as it wishes. This one has both part designed, you will just be doing touch ups and the actual piece itself!
Human (with wolf ears and tail) female -> Feral Wolf (Except larger, and more deity like. The human form is already existent, you will be doing the wolf form only)

If you are interested, please feel free to send me a note (this makes things much easier for me to organize and sort through) please only comment for quick questions, not for applications!
In your note, if you could please send me the following info;
Some examples of your work, including anything similar to the request
A quote for your labour
Whether or not you want to tackle all three or can only handle one or two.

Thank you for your time!

- Kaiser
Hello my comissions are open~

I'd love to do them for you for $50 per transformation piece? :)

Here are my comm sheets so you'd see if my art style is fit for your taste, thank you for the chance ^^

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'm Ryn, and I'd love to work with you, I'm very interested in doing a commission together! Here are my Prices and Examples, and please check out my Gallery if you'd like to see more, as I can work in a variety of styles!
The best way for me to give you an exact price is if you'd fill out my Pricing Form!
★ I take payment through Paypal and Kofi!★
★ My current turnaround time is within a few days of payment!★
★I send Work in Progress updates frequently, so feel free to ask for any edits to get exactly the art you want!★
★I can be flexible with prices and am willing to work within a budget, do payment plans, or reduce prices for large batches of art or long-term projects!★
★Feel free to message me any time!★

Attachments

• comm prices small.png
    comm prices small.png
    475.9 KB · Views: 7
  • reference sheet commss.png
    reference sheet commss.png
    883.1 KB · Views: 9