• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RubieOnyx

I'm currently in the market to look for an artist with experience in semi-realism or anything regarding fantasy artwork. I have a rough sketch done by a previous artist, however, [they] were unable to continue on and gave me what they started. I would like this sketch to be the base work on a more 'finished' sketch.

Grayscale, line work, or flat colored sketch is what I'm willing to start off with. My max price at the time is currently $50 USD or less. This specific art is that of a female, appearing in her early-mid twenties. Soft feminine features, curvy frame (i.e. wide hips, heavy bust); long hair and a don't f*ck with me kind of attitude in her eyes.

There is no time limit for this. So please be patient as I come to a decision with an artist. Thank you.

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there <:

I would be willing to work on this for you! I'm a highly flexible artist and have worked on pre-existing characters and character designs before with step-by-step work in progress pics the whole way. :)

Here is my art: Userpage of Jansither -- Fur Affinity [dot] net (check scraps too!)
Customer testimonials: www.furaffinity.net: Customer Testimonials -- Jansither's Journal
Commission reward system: tinyurl.com: Client Point Bank

My process is something like this:
- Get details ironed out
- Sketch, send for approval
- Payment after sketch is approved (invoice VIA PayPal)
- Complete!

In the off chance that you aren't pleased with the sketch, you don't have to pay me. I'll just take the sketch, modify it so it doesn't resemble your character, and do something else with it. You're not obligated to continue if you don't like what you're receiving.

If you want more WIP images than that I'm definitely okay with that, too. :)

Feel free to note me on my Jansither account or add Kikat#9541 to Discord if you're interested!

Thanks for considering and good luck!

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1552918196.sushy_phoenix2019.jpg

1551473655.sushy_characters.jpg

1545167159.sushy_dvck2018.jpg

1542732666.sushy_diver.jpg

1539545133.sushy_ninetyfive.jpg

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
My semi realistic art goes around 60 but I can leave it to 50 because it's been a while since I last did one and I can use some more examples hahaha ♥

nyeve_by_roxyhana-dcljt2l.png
cirilla_by_roxyhana-dcljsfg.png
nyree_by_roxyhana-dcljsxa.png

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, order form, and price sheets with examples:
www.deviantart.com: Commissionz Open!

I accept Paypal and Deviantart Points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason. My turnaround times are usually under two weeks. Feel free to pm me if you are interested!

Thank you very much for considering my work!
RYN☄

6yndybell

Hello! I´m very interested on this semi realistic commission.
(cost will depend on character´s detail)

If you are interested feel free to ask n__n

You can check my human´s gallery here: cyndybell on DeviantArt

dccx1yp-6b757908-7230-4b34-9a05-f57dbceed8c3.jpg

black_and_white__semi_realistic_practice_by_cyndybell_dce7s37-fullview.jpg

dbtrf8h-4d8e5277-c79b-4fcf-9d8f-1043dbda5e92.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I would be interested in working on this for you!

I will work with you as I go so that the design and image is how you want it. I provide WIPs as I work and will ask questions to fill in any blanks I have.
I accept paypal and expect at least half of the payment up front.

Here are some humanoid examples:
L7yZZYX.jpg

4U9IedO.png

As well as a WIP I am currently working on:
mAtu6oR.png

And some other art examples:
KDfjeYy.png

You can find more of my work here: ArtofaWhiteDragon on DeviantArt
Userpage of WhiteDragonArts -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

And more of my commission info as well as terms of service here: www.deviantart.com: [Open] Commissions

You can contact me at either of the sites above or on discord Teapot#7445

I can lower prices for a grayscale artwork as well. :)

I hope you find the right artist for you! Good luck with your search. <3

Hello! I do quite a bit of human/fantasy art, and I offer fullbody color commissions starting at $35 USD per character!

My style is flexible but here are some examples:
human_female_portfolio.jpg