• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
I figured now that I have a few hundred $ put back from taking commissions, I'll go ahead and buy one!

There are a few options on what I want. Make sure you read them and tell me what you would want to take on.

Lion-Mouse in Question
22883170@400-1489427615.jpg

1497047302.tytysi_tytysi_ref_sheet.png

Ferret in Question
1494083614.tytysi_tfm_-_iluvpoptarts_pic_for_chicichico_2.png

22883296@400-1490130075.jpg
22883271@400-1489428368.jpg
22883235@400-1489428083.jpg

The Ferret's Human Form
1489426887.tytysi_chicichico_exposed.png
22883082@400-1489427008.jpg
22910107@400-1489642597.jpg

Blue = I have found someone to do this!

Green = This is a priority! I'm eager to commission this!

1. Just a full body or half body shaded of my lion mouse sona in anthro form. You must be able to draw feminine frames while retaining overall masculinity. You must be able to draw the mouse snout shape.

2. Full body shaded of my lion mouse in feral form. Must be able to do really awesome fur work. I like detailed fluffy. Feral form has a classic lion head shape, make sure you can draw those!

3. Full body shaded of my ferret babe in feral form with a detailed background. His design is extremely simple. So, for art to do him justice, I need someone who does lots of nice fur detail and can work with cute accessories. He wears bows, blankets, collars, etc. Whatever you think will look nice and cute on him. As long as there are soft oranges, yellows, pinks, blues, or purples, there is a bit of artistic freedom with this. The background would be a lot of plushie drawing. I want him sitting with cute blankets and stuffed animals. He is a young ferret, adolescent with a childish streak, so cute baby stuff is awesome. (No, this isn't sexual. He is literally just a young feral ferret and baby stuff is cute.)

4. Full body shaded of my ferret in human form. I have yet to design an outfit for his human form even though I have owned this ferret oc for over a decade. So, for this, I want someone that is comfortable with a lot of artistic freedom. I want him in a very cute outfit that is a tad feminine. Oh, since it's always a question, he is 14 years old, but looks younger. Art of him that looks as young as 5 or as old as 12 is fine. I don't want this piece to be sexual for a couple of reasons, but a coy blushing look is fine (like the picture I posted above).

5. Full body shaded of both my ferret and lion mouse interacting in feral form. Haven't decided what they will be doing, but I view this ferret as my son so something that conveys that...
1f44c

6. Chibi of my ferret in feral form, my lion mouse in feral form, or both.

1f495
If you are taking on option 2 or 3 or 5, I will NOT hire you if you do not have examples of feral lions or ferrets you have drawn.

I like very HQ. I'm a sucker for digital paint and a sucker for very cute styles. I will be very picky.

Budget... I'm looking to spend between 20-60$ for a single piece. I dunno how many I'll buy for now.

Last edited:

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
OH, I forgot to bump this!!

Found an artist for option 1.

SafKeesh

Hello!~
I do full art with background work for 40$ so your budget is a-okay, if my style/work interests you for #4, i'd be flattered to work with you on it. He looks so cute and i'd LOVE to draw his cute human form and a new outfit.
Examples of furry art can be found here: forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - 40$ commissions FULLART! (up to 2 characters)
SnowyPenguin_zpseac67bd3.png

Examples of human art: Gabbybites's DeviantArt Gallery
wroggi_swing_by_gabbybites-d74wb6c.png

If you wish to get in contact with me, i shall be reachable through PM here on the forums, or by email: gabbybitez@hotmail.com
Cheers!~
~Gabby/Saf

6yndybell

Hello Tytysi!

This project sounds pretty interesting. I´ll be glad to work on number 3. I love to draw accesories and cute stuff n__n

Cost of 1 full body, full color character. Image with background is $60 USD

You can check my gallery here: Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask!

Some full color examples:

1462547793.cyndybell_pony_low.jpg

1494429644.cyndybell_taur._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1492122588.cyndybell_giveaway._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

Kotorozec

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do some of your your request ! here some example of my art and price. Iwould like to do the number 4 and 6 if they are not already taken.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)
1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

Lovely

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested in all the other jobs that are still available. That means I would love to do all of them, or just one, or two, or three.. It is up to you to decide which ones and how many.
(would this be enough to serve as a feral sample?)

1387301887.sushy_happystanding_2013.jpg

Here are some more examples of my work:

1494873868.sushy_guilmon.jpg

1492974278.sushy_beachpicknick2017.jpg

1490969547.sushy_swordfighter.jpg

1487691560.sushy_milavana_con2017.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

Here are my prices for the jobs you listed:

2. Full body shaded of the lion mouse in feral form: $63 USD (digitally painted)

4. Full body shaded of the ferret in human form: $63 USD (digitally painted)

5. Full body shaded of both the ferret and lion mouse interacting in feral form: $88 USD (digitally painted)

6. Chibi of the ferret in feral form, the lion mouse in feral form, or both: $32 USD (cell-shaded) or $47 USD (digitally painted) for one, $52 USD (cell-shaded) or $72 USD (digitally painted) for both characters as chibis in one picture

More price options are here:

www.furaffinity.net: Commission Info 2017 by sushy

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

Via

Hi! I see you have some openings still!
I mainly draw humans rather than anthros, so I may be able to help.
my deviantart has some examples:
viathatoneartist's DeviantArt gallery

and I would also be interested in drawing some chibis for you if my style fits what you need. Again my examples are in my deviantart gallery above, but here is my quick commission sheet guide:
www.furaffinity.net: Quick Commission Guide by viatheartist
If you are interested in commissioning me, please email me at stacyb.via.art@gmail.com

Jagal

Hello!

I'd love to draw these for you, preferably 2, 4 o4 5 (5 would be awesome!) I could also try to draw 3.
Here's my pricelist with examples! Commission Info for Jagal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
As for examples of my previous arts with lions or mustelids, here they are!
www.furaffinity.net: A feast by Jagal www.furaffinity.net: Bruh by Jagal www.furaffinity.net: Forget-Me-Not by Jagal www.furaffinity.net: Whisper by Jagal www.furaffinity.net: Reaper by Jagal www.furaffinity.net: Taxidea Taxus by Jagal

Some human examples:
kionfa_orig.jpg
jafa_orig.jpg
ma-amaj_orig.jpg

UnwieldyRoomba

HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Hello! i would love to paint your #4, the human ferret! Here are some examples of similar work and my commission info (jsyk, coloring means both the lines AND color are that much):
SY0Raco.png
qch9Txl.png

vIbQioR.jpg

I also have more general examples of my work in the links to my different portfolios in my signature! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hello friend! I'd be quite interested in doing any one of these pieces for you, but particularly numbers 3, 4, and 6! I've only ever drawn a ferret once before, though it was about a year ago, and my art has improved since then!

Pricing wise, I offer sketches ($8-$16.50), Flats ($16.50-$23), Shaded pieces ($23-$27), Chibis ($8-$27), and Pieces with Complex Backgrounds ($40 minimum). I also offer Reference Sheets ($35-$50+) and Tiled Backgrounds ($20)!
Further examples of my work can be found here! Please let me know if you're interested~
shados_com_smoller_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav79sw.png
veto_pagedoll_sh_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db4thal.png
spectrum_sans_beast_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbc6uii.png
veto_casual_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db4lflg.png
naaru_com_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db19itn.png
chui_commission_2s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db02k1c.png
khepri_sarraf_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db02k0k.png
ohio_1_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db18qtd.png
vileblood_tile_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db7p42l.png

lyra_com_bodypillow_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav79vn.png

princesstool

I would love to take on #6. I enjoy drawing chibi's and such very much! Unfortunately I don't have much to show for examples of ferrets but I did do a closed species that has similar anatomy
KXGhpOm.jpg

I'd offer you art of your ferret full-body in a chibi style with a simple background for 20$.

Ninapaw

Hi! I can do you 3 for 150$
I will show you the sketch and you can be part of the process

3. Full body shaded of my ferret babe in feral form with a detailed background. His design is extremely simple. So, for art to do him justice, I need someone who does lots of nice fur detail and can work with cute accessories. He wears bows, blankets, collars, etc. Whatever you think will look nice and cute on him. As long as there are soft oranges, yellows, pinks, blues, or purples, there is a bit of artistic freedom with this. The background would be a lot of plushie drawing. I want him sitting with cute blankets and stuffed animals. He is a young ferret, adolescent with a childish streak, so cute baby stuff is awesome. (No, this isn't sexual. He is literally just a young feral ferret and baby stuff is cute.)

my furaffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/ninapaw/

here is my style:

1498408753.ninapaw_base.jpg

1492923017.ninapaw_mergedw2.jpg

1492369238.ninapaw_img_4284.jpg

1492669090.ninapaw_nights2.jpg

SassyNix

flowerdaddy

Hey! I'm interested in option #4! I'm trying to get more exterience working with anthro and furry characters, but right now human and human adjacent figures are my Forte. Full color paints are $50, which seems to be what you're interested in! here are where you can find some examples of my art, as well as a pricing guide. I'm on mobile so I'm having difficulty uploading files lol. Good luck on your search!

Flowerdaddy.tumblr.Com (nsfw)
Aesirly.tumblr.com/digital (sfw)

alekivz

icon by owlapin
Hi! I'd be interested in drawing for you-- #2 or #3 is actually something I'd love to do, though I have no aversion to drawing people or chibis either for the other options. Pricing depends on the one you wanna go with, chibi stuff is like $15 while a full bg & character is gonna be closer to $85 depending on how complex you want the character & background. I do have a ferret image in my gallery, though it's 2 years old by now and I've far improved on my ferrets... My lion is more recent & I'm actually working on another large cat with a similar headshape to a lion (a sabertooth cat!) that I will be finishing & uploading in the next day or two.

Here is an example of a lion, a ferret, and a chibi.

My galleries & contact info are here: listography: alex

Saturn Galaxy

Before I describe what I can do, if you want to get an idea of my prices here is my commissions page!
1491068512.saturngalaxy_commissions_template_032117.png

I'd love to do 2, 4, or 6! For 2, I don't specifically have any lion examples but I do have quite a bit of experience in drawing feral animals like tigers;

tumblr_os5w39ECBh1scldiyo1_r1_1280.png

I'm pretty flexible when it comes to this, as I have drawn realistic/semi-realistic bears, wolves (x and x), and doodles of all sorts of reptiles (x for example).
I also specialize in painting digitally, and fur/hair is actually a favorite of mine to paint!
1490397099.saturngalaxy_templeofyiff_commission_nontransparent_032317.png

1491067682.saturngalaxy_templeofyiff_commission_032317_2.png

1498096912.saturngalaxy_bloo_da_ba_dee_053017.png

1498436830.saturngalaxy_imp_mercy_062017.png

As for 4, I've drawn quite a few humans/humanoids and I'm very comfortable with having some artistic freedom. I did do a ref sheet with barely any visual aid recently;
1495848832.saturngalaxy_probablynotamurderer_commission_043017.png

And I am definitely able to draw humans
tumblr_odogjwsEn31scldiyo2_500.png

tumblr_ok04ueJ3iX1scldiyo1_500.png

tumblr_on11qoOMu71scldiyo1_500.png

As for 6, my chibi style looks close to these;

1496357020.saturngalaxy_dragon_adopts_052917.png

DCe53VmVoAAv_r4.png

DDHSmd-UwAAKiv2.jpg:large

DCf8QIrVYAIvoPp.png:large

DCTugXBWsAEEuYV.png

I'd be happy to any of these pieces!

I'd love to work with you ! I'd be interested in options 2, 3, or 5, but I understand that you wanted to see examples of a feral lion or ferret beforehand so I am open to any options ! Unfortunately I don't have a recent example of either a lion or a ferret in my gallery, but I can provide a few different sketches of any image you wanted me to do for you to choose from. For fullbody images, I charge $30 for a flat-colored image and anywhere between $35-$45 for a colored and shaded fullbody, depending on the complexity of the shading. Backgrounds are an additional $20-$50+, depending on the detail. I have my prices outlined in a journal here: www.furaffinity.net: Commission Prices -- werewolf-kun's Journal .

Here are two images that are works-in-progress, but that have fairly detailed backgrounds:
1484363283.werewolf-kun_image.png

1480822587.werewolf-kun_image.png

And here are some other examples of my works:
1494982913.werewolf-kun_frizzle_headshot_werewolfkun.png

1494981654.werewolf-kun_nick_headshot_werewolfkun.png

1494980382.werewolf-kun_alec_ref.png

And more in my gallery: Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If you're interested in working with me or have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me on here or note me on my FurAffinity page above ! Best of luck in your search.

dienle

If you are still looking, I am interested in option #4 since I draw mostly humans :)

Here's my commission information

You can see more of my work samples at my DA gallery or tumblr

Hope you would consider and thanks for looking!