• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

in the arting mood [closed]

galaxy-meow

dapper cat
first off, not drawing everyone.
sometimes i feel like drawing different things, like bold digital colors or soft pastel watercolors or just pencil doodles. i'll update this post with what i'm currently in the mood for so you can tailor your post to suit what i'm looking for.
and here's my fa to get a general idea of what could happen: Artwork Gallery for galaxy-meow -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

current mood: ------- none, lost inspiration after too many people didn't read this first post
please include a ref. (doesn't have to be a full legit ref sheet, even just a portrait picture will do)
also, if i art you and you want the original, note me or something. oh, and tell me what your favorite planet is so i know you read this and didn't just copypaste a request that is totally irrelevant to the theme.
if you've already posted here, go ahead and quote it with whatever edits need to be made to suit the current theme.

Last edited:

greaserdracula

THE Greaser Dracula
I get in those kinds of moods as well!
6356922865165738111922719342_tumblr_npacpi4PWr1qzp4ljo1_540.jpg

I've always loved the variety of colors that come with succulents. Some even flower!
succulents_dahlias.jpg

Horsefur

Mountain Mew

Tiger Socks

Here's my fursona ! I don't have a coloured version but her base is orange with brown stripes and ears, white under belly and cheeks, a soft but bright green for her inner ears/paw pads/nose and hey eyes are purple and could you draw her with
Sunflowers :) thank you if you decide to draw her ^-^

Attachments

• 13112411_1620004751655340_1459743254_o.jpg
    13112411_1620004751655340_1459743254_o.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 80
L

lockaboss

hay could you draw this guy but black and white and on one hand a barracuda instead of a Parana
(note this is not my character but i have been given permission by the owner to use it)

Attachments

• chumbucket.jpg
    chumbucket.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 65

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
first off, not drawing everyone.
sometimes i feel like drawing different things, like bold digital colors or soft pastel watercolors or just pencil doodles. i'll update this post with what i'm currently in the mood for so you can tailor your post to suit what i'm looking for.
and here's my fa to get a general idea of what could happen: Artwork Gallery for galaxy-meow -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

current mood: traditional art. characters in cute dresses. either include a picture of a cute dress or tell me to surprise you. and please include a ref. (doesn't have to be a full legit ref sheet, even just a portrait picture will do)
also, if i art you and you want the original, note me or something. oh, and tell me what your favorite planet is so i know you read this and didn't just copypaste a request that is totally irrelevant to the theme.
if you've already posted here, go ahead and quote it with whatever edits need to be made to suit the current theme.
not sure if you're up for it - its pretty vague - but im looking to make my first fursona.... alll i know is i want it to be an adorably sexy female kitty XD. trust me i know its vague... id be appreciative if you took it on... though if you dont i totallly understand . thanks