• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

In which version of the Pokemon universe would you like to live in?

In which pokemon universe would you rather live in?

• Original pokemon world

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Mystery Dungeon world

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
C

CrookedCroc

The recent Pokemon threads got me thinking: In which version of the pokemon universe would you rather live in?

The OG Pokemon world with human trainers, gyms and the elite four; or would you rather be a pokemon in the Mystery Dungeon version? A world full of dungeons, exploration teams, treasures and little to no humans.

Also, if you choose to be a human in the OG universe what kind of pokemon team would you like to have and in which region would you live in?

And if you live in the Mystery Dungeon universe what kind of teammates would you like to have and which pokemon would you like to be?

xremeidiot

Friendly Red-Backed Butcher-Birb Boi
Of course a mystery dungeon universe! I always prefer a partner who's got a type advantage on me so I don't accidentally hurt them much when I get confused. I'd prefer being a snivy because you don't need poison to be a badass (and adorable) snake.

artichuka

OG universe! I'd love to live in Hoenn, but probably wouldn't be a pokémon trainer, i'd like to have a veggie farm/berry orchard and just have a couple pokémon around to help me with the plants.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
OG. Either be a pokemon myself or be a dragon trainer whether or not I lived in a clan. I’d prefer jhoto but any work. I’d get there and obsess over Lance regardless.

C

CrookedCroc

I'm a big dumb dumb and forgot to mention my choice.

I love adventuring and exploring so I would definitely pick the Mystery Dungeon universe, I would like to be a Totodile and explore dungeons with a partner like Skitty or Torchic.

D

Deleted member 82554

I grew up with the original, so that, I guess. Not that I still watch Pokemon but back then it did have a certain charm.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
OG, cause it's the one I feel in love with!

Gah...I don't know much more than that I'm afraid:confused:

C

CrookedCroc

Glad to see there's a bigger Mystery Dungeon crowd than I thought
tumblr_mu7pcayq8L1scncwdo3_250.gif

Angelcakes

None of them, because once reality ensues you'll realize that living in the Pokemon universe would be fucking terrifying!

Rayd

philosophy & psychology nerd
None of them, because once reality ensues you'll realize that living in the Pokemon universe would be fucking terrifying!
honestly, this.

the thought of a world filled with giant bugs that can burst through walls, ghosts that can possess you whenever they feel like it, sea monsters, animals that can cause natural disasters and literal spiteful gods that cause earth-shattering events isn't my cup of tea.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Why not be a Pokémon in the regular universe? A powerful and attractive one?

xremeidiot

Friendly Red-Backed Butcher-Birb Boi
Less so if you yourself are terrifying though, eh?

Kinare

RAWR
I've never actually played mystery dungeon, but that world sounds right up my alley, especially if I were to be a Pokemon. I'm not sure which 'mon I'd be since I quite dislike most of the cats in Pokemon. Maybe that recent gen's firey cat thing. (I haven't played the last 2 gens so forgive me for not knowing the name.) If I'd be allowed (?), Suicune is my most fav 'mon so I'd pick that - even though technically a "dog", they all have some very obvious cat traits too so I could make it work. :v

Sail_Ed

I'd be the original. I'd probably sit myself by Mt. Moon and surround myself with ground Pokemon. Crobat would be terrifying but I think you'd get used to it if you saw enough big Pokemon all the time.