• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Account Problem: Inability to upload to the gallery & avatar. Can't reach the admin email either.

NegaNeon

I've made a new account on FA that I'm migrating to soon, NegaNeon

Upon trying to upload something there, I got the message that my gallery folder is missing and to click the provided link to fix it. I went to the link and got a page saying that errors were encountered trying to fix my art folders and to email admin@furaffinity.net about the issue.

I did that and it failed to send, the email bounced back to me immediately.

There also is a problem with uploading an avatar on that account as well. My image fits the requirements, but even after refreshing multiple times and trying different browsers, nothing shows up after I submit the file. I'm not sure if it has any correlation with the above issue, but it's worth bringing up.

Anyway, this is the only place I can turn to, since I can't reach anyone via email.
Hope someone can help me get this resolved!

Abyssa

Having the same avatar issue. My mate just made a new account and whenever we try to upload the icon (a 100x100 gif) it just vanishes and refreshes the page but doesn't show up in the little icons section... And I get the same error when I try to upload a submission.

NegaNeon

Update
The issue is resolved on my end. I tried submitting to my gallery a little while ago and this time the provided link worked. Avatar and gallery uploads are fine, I probably just got some bad luck yesterday, haha.

To Abyssa and matsuwolfess, I'm hoping it's the same case for you guys. Maybe it might be a case of having to wait and try again.

Abyssa

YAY finally worked for me! I had to try the submission link again, then was able to upload the icon.

Weird o_O