• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inactive Forum members that you miss or wish you had the chance to talk to.

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
I have a great pal on here whom I hold close and dear to me here. The one and only @Captain TrashPanda , a great pal I remember meeting sometime around 2019.

Granted, even if his activity was minimal, he was a swell guy to be around. Good pal, and I wouldn't change a thing about how we first met.

Great guy, wholesome guy, and funny too. I'd love to see him back here more often, that's for sure...

D

Deleted member 82554

Deo is (or was) one of the most controversial people this fandom has ever known, both famous and infamous at the same time. If you look hard enough you will find Deo all over the web.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Along side the Ginza miester, I have to agree on CrookedCroc! He had a great sense of humor, I really miss that guy.
Same with CertifiedCervine. Also, I think Captain Trash Panda still lurks here a bit. He's a pretty cool dude.
Damn, I really miss people I could laugh and share a few jokes with.

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
Along side the Ginza miester, I have to agree on CrookedCroc! He had a great sense of humor, I really miss that guy.
Same with CertifiedCervine. Also, I think Captain Trash Panda still lurks here a bit. He's a pretty cool dude.
Damn, I really miss people I could laugh and share a few jokes with.
Croc is chill. I talk with him from time to time.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Can't. Personal reasons.
At least let him know I said hi :p.Well Ginzor(Ginza) too while you're at it, not sure if she even uses discord still.

Last edited:

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
There are a few people from my writing group like Diabolica, Dreva, L, and Le Chat Necro who miss seeing around here more, but I still talk to most of them all the time elsewhere so I'm being a bit ridiculous. I do miss Captain TrashPanda and CannabisKitty as well too.

Last edited:

AppleButt

FunniValentine

Valentine
I'd love to reconnect with some of the people I met when making an account back in like, 2014 or so.
If I remember correctly
  • McJoel
  • Funky3000
  • Garth. I saw a Garth floating around here, maybe that's the same Garth?
  • WolfNightV4X1
  • Eggdodger
  • FenrirDarkWolf
  • Jtrekkie
  • Gronix
I see Marazhu floating around, hey man. Hows it goin?
And lastly.. RedSavage. I never got to talk to her on a personal level, despite being in my circles at the time. One of the coolest people I knew way back when, I only wish I got to know her more. It still hit me like bricks nonetheless... Hope you're restin' good, red.

Rassah

RedSavage. That person changed my life, and is one of very few people whom I've met throughout my whole life (and if you know me you know I've met some pretty big people) who has tremendously impressed me, to the point that I was literally shocked at who they are and what they did. I still miss her terribly.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
There are quite a few people I remember when I first got on the forums in 2014 x.x Most I no longer talk to... funny how things can change so much in a relatively short amount of time

D

Deleted member 82554

Yeah but most of them weren't worth talking to in the first place so...

It's kind of weird how I mostly miss the weird ones.

ssaannttoo

Huh, I haven't been around very long, but we did loose a lot of people when the site went down. At the time Iw as just starting I didn't really pay attention to who was on or not. It didn't really concern me, but people who did say there has been a large decrease with people moving to other platforms. But I miss them all the same. I guess the part that hurts the most is they never like said goodbye. I just wanna see if they're okay. ya know?

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I had a friend on FA, but not actually the forums. Eshilieth was actually the member who introduced me to FA years back, before I really ever knew what it was or what the furry fandom was like. They've long since left the fandom as far as I know and contact between us dwindled over the years due to life circumstances, but there was a lot of good times and I probably wouldn't be apart of the fandom today without them.

Rasik

Maybe a bit off topic, but don’t know what happened to amtrack88. Just liked his arts.