• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Incinerated or Frozen?

Well?

• Burneeedd

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Frozen like Walt Disney

Votes: 37 68.5%

• Total voters
T

Tycho

What, like "get thrown into a volcano" incinerated?

Incineration is flashier and cleaner.

Nylak

Angry Otter
I think I'd rather be frozen. Kind of like slowly going to sleep. No pain. No sudden...OMGMYFLESHISMELTINGFROMMYBONESAAAAAAAUGHSHOOTMESHOOTMEENDITNOW bit.

T

Tycho

Yeah, that or sudden combustion.

Spontaneous combustion would be fucking AWESOME. I pity the poor bastard who would have to clean my charred, smoking gibs off the floor, walls and ceiling.

Irreverent

Frozen.

200 years from now, it might be possible to thaw me out and reanimate me....cremated...not so much.

Kangamutt

Frozen. Like Rivlor said, it should be like going to sleep. And I want someone screaming like a little girl when they find my remains.
shini1.jpg

T

Tycho

I can't help but think spontaneous combustion would make a fizzle-fizzle-FWOSH sound.

I was hoping it'd make a nice KABOOM. Me sitting at the computer playing UT2004, going BLAMMO as I'm hit by a rocket on screen, that'd be amusing I think.

Gavrill

ladies~
Everyone does know that freezing destroys cells and they would not be able to revive you right?

You know, like frostbite? How it kills everything?

T

Tycho

Everyone does know that freezing destroys cells and they would not be able to revive you right?

You know, like frostbite? How it kills everything?

Causes the cell walls to rupture. Only way you could be revived is if they flash-froze you to prevent cell-wall rupture somehow. Then there's the whole defrosting part to worry about...

Kangamutt

Yeah. The volume of the water in the cells will expand when they freeze, and destroy the plasma membrane, as well as various organelles.

Yeah, I had biology class today alright.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Yes, yes, we all took middle school biology. The topic is a method of death, not a window for revival. D:

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Spontaneous combustion would be fucking AWESOME. I pity the poor bastard who would have to clean my charred, smoking gibs off the floor, walls and ceiling.

I watched a programme about spontaneous combustion, they had survivors on it. It was actually really interesting. There was a man who was asleep in his caravan and spontaneously combusted. He slept for three days before waking up and finding there was no damage to his caravan whatsoever but he couldn't move and was covered in third degree burns... not fun. People who die from it are just left as charred corpses in the position they were in when they combusted.

Anyway, I choose freezing as burning to death is a severe phobia of mine (even though I'm a pyromaniac).

Áedán

Wise men wonder
Yeah. The volume of the water in the cells will expand when they freeze, and destroy the plasma membrane, as well as various organelles.

Yeah, I had biology class today alright.

I learned that today to in mrs. halpin's class.... are you a stalker?

and uhh i would like to be killed with fire

Rilvor

Formal when angry
This sounds a little far fetched as he would have been DEAD.

Indeed. Sounds like he either smoked something and got so fucked up he fell into a short coma and burned his stupid ass with the lit whatchamacallit.

That or someone hates him and sedated him, then set him on fire.

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
Indeed. Sounds like he either smoked something and got so fucked up he fell into a short coma and burned his stupid ass with the lit whatchamacallit.

That or someone hates him and sedated him, then set him on fire.

In any case, with as many third degree burns as it sounds like he received, he would have died from dehydration, shock, blood loss, etc.