• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Incinerated or Frozen?

Well?

• Burneeedd

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Frozen like Walt Disney

Votes: 37 68.5%

• Total voters

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Last edited:

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Frozen, since my beautiful body would still maintain its form,

This is a body of a frozen person
300px-OetzitheIceman02.jpg

Guess again ;)

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Incinerated, fo' sho'.

Seriously, I want to die in a nice BANG!

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
think she's thinkg mass production.

though I guess getting a hold of a freezer truck or warehouse could work for that as well but making it yourself give it a more personal touch

You can just buy many freezers.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
do you have the money to buy that many freezers

you won't exactly make an array of freezers in your workshop for free either.

T

Tycho

That's one thing I never understood about many of the super villains from their respective places. They want to blow up the world, but then you have to ask "Well... don't you live here, too?"

I can just see that in a movie...

As the timer on the Doomsday Device ticks down past 10 seconds, the hero attempts one more impassioned plea...

"If that goes off, you'll die too, just like the rest of us!"

The villain stops for a moment, and mutters in a thoughtful tone...

"Damn, I knew I was forgetting something..."

*BOOM*

fin

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I can just see that in a movie...

As the timer on the Doomsday Device ticks down past 10 seconds, the hero attempts one more impassioned plea...

"If that goes off, you'll die too, just like the rest of us!"

The villain stops for a moment, and mutters in a thoughtful tone...

"Damn, I knew I was forgetting something..."

*BOOM*

fin

Seeing as most of the villians have goons less inteligent than pot plants and their plans were so full of fail that Gaia seems intelligent by comparison, and they still were proclaimed geniuses, I guess that the hero succeeding was always taken into account and the doomsday devices were dummies.

T

Tycho

Seeing as most of the villians have goons less inteligent than pot plants and their plans were so full of fail that Gaia seems intelligent by comparison, and they still were proclaimed geniuses, I guess that the hero succeeding was always taken into account and the doomsday devices were dummies.

SUPERVILLAIN: "You see, Mr. Bond, my device is capable of destroying all life on this miserable planet... and I will trigger it unless I am given an obscene amount of money!"

BOND: "Your device consists of two dead puppies, an old sock, a bottle of mustard and a cooling fan for a Socket 478 CPU, in a black plastic garbage bag with the words 'SEKRIT WEPUN' scribbled on it with a white paint pen."

SUPERVILLAIN: "What's your fucking point, you pretentious British twat?"

BOND: :facepalm:
BRAINLESS "BOND GIRL" CHICK: :rolleyes: