• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Incinerated or Frozen?

Well?

• Burneeedd

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Frozen like Walt Disney

Votes: 37 68.5%

• Total voters

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
This seemed appropriate.

ink080323.gif

Source: "Ink Pen" published March 23, 2008.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
This seemed appropriate.

ink080323.gif

Source: "Ink Pen" published March 23, 2008.

LOL, it seems that you truly can't be original nowadays.

MaltedMilkBrawls

Sheriff of the Pun Police
frozen. I hate the heat.
Also because there is irony in my choice, but I dont really wanna share exactly why at the moment.... I am a tool to irony... <3 yuss

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Frozen. Then dropped into a crowded street from atop a skyscraper. Somebody is coming with me dammit! Plus, you can't really feel much after a certain negative temperature, with fire, you'd be all like, OH FUCK OH FUCK, IM ON FUCKING FIRE OH FUCK OH FUCKSNBORWNIOBPEWIJIO!!!!11212!!. Then you fall over and convulse all over the ground and shit. Totally embarrassing.

Kalianos

Clockworx
I would prefer to die falling at a very large height and being struck by lightning 8 times. So I fit with the burning description since lightning burns like hell dropping a few hundred degrees.

Otherwise I am quite okay with living thank you

Nocturne

Nocelots? ὸὦό
Frozen. Then dropped into a crowded street from atop a skyscraper. Somebody is coming with me dammit! Plus, you can't really feel much after a certain negative temperature, with fire, you'd be all like, OH FUCK OH FUCK, IM ON FUCKING FIRE OH FUCK OH FUCKSNBORWNIOBPEWIJIO!!!!11212!!. Then you fall over and convulse all over the ground and shit. Totally embarrassing.

Ummm, based on the video game theory of fires, you could take out more people if you were on fire. Touch them, catch em on fire, and then EVERYONES just BURNING RED with embarrassment... you won't even be noticed.