• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
P

Pypedreams

Why not just come out and say it.
I'm an indie author, editor, beta reader, proofreader, etc with my debut novel due out in 2018.
Due to the nature of anonymity i only give out my name in private conversations.
That being said, i am currently in the process of working on a project i do plan on publishing through the furry community.
Looking to network and get to know some new folks and get some feedback.
I'm very friendly and open to random "Hey read my story/comic, etc"
I also do the art thing as well.

Diretooth

Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope
Heck, why not? I've been writing for twenty-two years since I was in sixth grade and have only relatively recently felt comfortable with sharing a few of my written works for feedback and to build up a fanbase before I'm actually able to publish. (Still figuring that one out, people are surprisingly unhelpful on that front.) The stories I've shared are in my signature under FA and Tapas.
If you'd like me to take a look at your work and chip in my two cents, I'd be happy to help when I have the time.

P

Pypedreams

Heck, why not? I've been writing for twenty-two years since I was in sixth grade and have only relatively recently felt comfortable with sharing a few of my written works for feedback and to build up a fanbase before I'm actually able to publish. (Still figuring that one out, people are surprisingly unhelpful on that front.) The stories I've shared are in my signature under FA and Tapas.
If you'd like me to take a look at your work and chip in my two cents, I'd be happy to help when I have the time.

I am actually working on a furry novel I plan on posting to FA as soon as I can. It'll be a side project so updates may be slow. Feel free to head over to my FA profile if you want to see it.

FA Profile

Diretooth

Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope
I am actually working on a furry novel I plan on posting to FA as soon as I can. It'll be a side project so updates may be slow. Feel free to head over to my FA profile if you want to see it.
I look forward to seeing it.