• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
*doesn't respect the rules because he clearly does not agree with them*

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
*sends a long-worded hatemail anonymously from a burner account. Signs it with his initials*

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
*Takes a rotten hamburger out of the glovebox of a stolen car and eats it*

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
*vores the car*

This bitch is now mine!

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
*is unable to do some of the most mundane and basic shit imagineable. Complains about it. People then react to me complaining, and now I have to complain about someone reacting to me complaining about being unable to do some of the most mundane and basic shit imagineable*

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*is unable to do some of the most mundane and basic shit imagineable. Complains about it. People then react to me complaining, and now I have to complain about someone reacting to me complaining about being unable to do some of the most mundane and basic shit imagineable*
*makes a long winded documentary on the futility of the human condition.*

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
*makes a long winded documentary on the futility of the human condition.*
*writes 5 long-winded word salad paragraphs about how I feel offended and/or offended on someone else's behalf*

Rimna

Well-known Monkey
*Is 6 foot 3, athletic, from a rich family, can bench-press a car, drives a Bugatti*

"Bro like... looks and money don't matter, man! If you can't like... be happy with what you have, maybe you don't deserve it, you know?"
#wristgame #billionairemotivation #dailygrind
*Posted from Vertu phone in Dubai, UAE*

Akima

☆Artist protogen☆ ◇non-binary◇
BTS (방탄소년단) 'Butter' Official MV
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:02
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Rimna

Well-known Monkey
The music you listen to clearly defines you as a person and if you listen to "gangsta shit" rap or pop love crap, then you are not only a basic sheep but also a supporter of brainwashing and stupidity and we are enemies.

*Listenes to brutal goregrind death metal*
Also metal is superior and these death metal guys aren't really psycho killers, it's just art my guy learn to appreciate it before you judge or maybe it's too complicated for your little rap brain to understand

Punji

*Local terrorist encourages temperance, self-reliance, and healthy coping methods.*

*There were no survivours.*

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
*local bad guy gives health advice and encourages taking responsibility*

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
*doesn't want to Netflix and chill*

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Fite me IRL in the metaverse
dfac03t-f11017ab-20cc-4b1a-8b4c-5dfd28d58531.png

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
*is correct about something*

Punji

*Tail-twirling masked villain blows whistle on rampant bullying and abuse, community unlikely to fully recover*

*Reparations to the fallen soon to follow*

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
*Tail-twirling masked villain blows whistle on rampant bullying and abuse, community unlikely to fully recover*

*Reparations to the fallen soon to follow*
Uh-huh.