• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

Red Racoon

Aright, my 'ansum?
*Gently reminds you that metal is just loud, and angry. Explains how it relies heavily on distortion, forth harmony and actually has little rhythmical syncopation so - probably isn’t actually all that musically interesting. Points out that playing guitar in that way involves minimal technical skill in comparison to playing other much more difficult instruments (ignoring that some guitarists have immense skill). Insinuates that people probably only pick guitar to look cool . Then goes into some detail of how he was subjected to a misery at school because of that one edgy kid that liked metal, and thus - blames everyone else who likes metal for this. *

D

Deleted member 111470

*Points out that everyone who dislikes metal is a pussy-ass biatch beta male"

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Mayonnaise is not an instrument

D

Deleted member 134556

*Is eager to post some thoughts, but is scared by the intense fighting from various users, and is afraid that I will be attacked*

shortparrot.gif

*Lurks instead*

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now
*Is eager to post some thoughts, but is scared by the intense fighting from various users, and is afraid that I will be attacked*

shortparrot.gif

*Lurks instead*

*Makes comments about party parrots and adds more in, but somehow it comes out looking passive aggressive*

ben909

*Takes offense and insults your parrot posting skills*

*responds with the same nsfw parrot edit i had for the thread(its not real but...)

D

Deleted member 111470

*Posts "studies" that pickles cause severe health problems and acuses you of misanthropy and hate speech. Blames you for trying to force your dangerous, unhealthy pickle-eating only because I am gay, so you are a homophobe too*

spectralfox

Undead member
*angrly attacks someone as an alt account, but misses the point because in realty the main acount was never blocked in the first place, causing confusion*

ben909

*Defends Communism*

<responds with quotes about the worst the soviet actions in the cold war and states that anything removtely close to communism leads to that... ends with a picture of american firearms>

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
<responds with quotes about the worst the soviet actions in the cold war and states that anything removtely close to communism leads to that... ends with a picture of american firearms>
*Lists America's questionable history on foreign policy, quotes sources that are unreliable/conspiracy YouTube channels. Finishes with a flaming poop .gif*

ben909

*Lists America's questionable history on foreign policy, quotes sources that are unreliable/conspiracy YouTube channels. Finishes with a flaming poop .gif*
<responds by printing out picture of your avatar, putting circles on it, and using it as a target for a shotgun>

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
<responds by printing out picture of your avatar, putting circles on it, and using it as a target for a shotgun>
*Mocks your poor aim then posts my 'Call of Dooty' stats as an attempt to prove my superiority with firearms.*

(It fails, so Ragequit!)

ben909

*Mocks your poor aim then posts my 'Call of Dooty' stats as an attempt to prove my superiority with firearms.*

(It fails, so Ragequit!)

<posts video of killing moving squirrels with the weapon to prove his killing skills and heartlessness>(think i will add the RL comment that i did not do that)

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
<posts video of killing moving squirrels with the weapon to prove his killing skills and heartlessness>(think i will add the RL comment that i did not do that)
*Posts historical pictures of various dictators with the person standing next to them's face replaced with your avatar.*
*Triggers Godwin's law*

*Blocks everyone.*

spectralfox

Undead member
*Posts historical pictures of various dictators with the person standing next to them's face replaced with your avatar.*
*Triggers Godwin's law*

*Blocks everyone.*

<responds using alt acount created today and posts a troll face pic with the words "you mad">