• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

FooFoo4230

*Yells loudly about how most multiplayer first-person shooter games are really annoying, and then angrily rants, telling you to play a Tower Defense game instead. Posts uncropped screenshot of Steam statistics, which show that most of my time is spent on the Bloons Tower Defense series. Ends with saying “Don’t call me a noob! I am way better at toower defnse gamse then youll ever bee! I made it all the way to lebel fifty once!”.*

D

Deleted member 111470

[Accuses you of being an imperialist slaver and a racist, says that all of your net worth will serve the masses better]

ben909

vaporeon
[Accuses you of being an imperialist slaver and a racist, says that all of your net worth will serve the masses better]

[responds with alt tight propaganda, but not real thought out or even relevant propaganda, but the first thing that comes up on goggle images] (bonus if a software script alters the picture everyday)
(Also uses a rule breaking bot account to post this)

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
There's no Jesus.
There's no Budha.
There's no Allah.
There's no god.
God hasn't died, thy didn't even exist.
Because the 'god' figure the humanity knows is a serious misconception.

God exists.

ben909

vaporeon
*asks on other chats about the best way to make people made on this thread(using the treads fictional title not the simulator)*

ben909

vaporeon
Or posts NSFW images from other sites with the tag “where is your god now”

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
[Posts pop up nsfw that will naturally and automatically chill your back]

ben909

vaporeon
[States that all men are pigs, demands that video games are banned]

<points out that pigs are actually very intelligent using real but ilrelvent info to try and derail your thought process> (RL can't seem to spell, the comment would have good spelling)

ben909

vaporeon
(Threatens people with a Daisy BB gun and a chihuahua/french bulldog mix)
*conuter threatens with picture of dog treats and a bottle of antifreeze*(not doing this in rl)

D

Deleted member 111470

*conuter threatens with picture of dog treats and a bottle of antifreeze*(not doing this in rl)

[Threatens you with pro-freeze and states your IQ is lower than the temperature of ice]

ben909

vaporeon
[Threatens you with pro-freeze and states your IQ is lower than the temperature of ice]
{responds by saying that profreaze will still cause enough pain to <negative term for their dog> So you are in fact helping my cause

also points out that IQ was created by the nazis and thus you are a nazi }(never checked that factoid, it would really add to the simulated post if it was false)

D

Deleted member 111470

[Posts a poster for recruiting people to do furry discord raids, with homophobic images]

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
The cake is a lie?

No! Instead, everything is a lie, and everything is cake!

"It's a piece of cake, ha!"

ben909

vaporeon
*Mini-mods others obnoxiously while also breaking rules themselves*
(I think thats backseat moderating, but could be off)
Aggressively agrees with you when ever you target a user who has views i don’t like*