• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
*Posts a long wordy post, filled with half truths, glancing hits on other users, and heavily edited articles that support my stance.*
(This post and all replies to questions/challenges can be summed up as a literal flaming poop.)

FooFoo4230

*Gets annoyed for this not supporting my very special views, and starts spamming, using 10 different bot accounts, causing this thread to always be at the top of the active threads section.*

D

Deleted member 111470

*Does a first amendment audit by insulting everyone and their families and doxes them*

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now
*does the unspeakable and openly and directly defends trump*

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
*Relatively obscure meme with no context that actually does have something to do with topic but obscure enough to be seen as random trolling*

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
*begs for the return of the infamous Politics section of the forum.*

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
*logs in with 6 separate 3-day old socks in incognito windows to agree with my ree-ing to obfuscate that it is a poe*

ben909

*Corrects someone’s grammar, bonus points if its something like “meter” and “metre” or the British spelling of Al*

Last edited:

ben909

You didn’t capitalize the first word in your sentence, so your argument is completely invalid.

*edits old post and denies makeing the mistake in the first place aggressively *(actualy did the edit but am not really hiding it)

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
*asks about cheesecake preferences to take the spotlight away from those flaming one another*

hardman13

Bouncy faithful powerful fox.
*posts gif of stealing popcorn*

D

Deleted member 134556

*Hits the above person with a pool noodle* bap bap bap

ben909

*takes the opposite poltical side as i was yesterday to be sure i did not miss offending anyone*