• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

hardman13

Bouncy faithful powerful fox.

hardman13

Bouncy faithful powerful fox.
*tries to enforce change of the subject to something really important: potatoes!*

*argues that roast potatoes are better than boiled potatoes*

i mean, who wants to drown their potatoes to cook them?

ben909

vaporeon
*finds a picture of mr potato head underwater*

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
*finds a picture of mr potato head underwater*

*Wildly speculates about wether Mr. Potato Head wears boxers or briefs.*

ben909

vaporeon

ben909

vaporeon
(For later, “angry about derail even thought they commented in the derail” but the potato topic has not gone on long enought for this)

D

Deleted member 111470

[Claims that drinking water makes you gay and you shouldn't do that anymore]

ben909

vaporeon
[Claims that drinking water makes you gay and you shouldn't do that anymore]

*supports with the flawed logic that ever gay person i have seen drinks water*(rl does not think gay is wrong)

D

Deleted member 111470

*supports with the flawed logic that ever gay person i have seen drinks water*(rl does not think gay is wrong)

[Launches a #CancelWater campaign on Twitter since there is one person supporting me now]

ben909

vaporeon
[Launches a #CancelWater campaign on Twitter since there is one person supporting me now]

*spreads it in the hope it gets idiots to die of dehydration and leave the gene pool*

ben909

vaporeon
<complaint about some minor site feature change>

Flamingo

Staff member
iul.gif

ben909

vaporeon

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
[Talks about inflamed tendons in thumb, failing to realize that is not what is meant by "inflammatory thread" simulator]

ben909

vaporeon
[Talks about inflamed tendons in thumb, failing to realize that is not what is meant by "inflammatory thread" simulator]

<continues this somehow thinking it could be an interesting derail tangent >