• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

ben909

vaporeon
<warns everyone that using []s may be dangerous because they are used for codes here. Words it poorly and it comes out sounding a bit threatening>

ben909

vaporeon
*this devolves into a complete circular trash fire argument that has nothing to do with the original post of the thread that slowly grows more people until the mods tell people to stop*

*replys that that is the point of the simulator, seemingly ignoring that its inside the simulation*
(adds in typos for more confusion)

ben909

vaporeon

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
qfenokR.jpg

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
*Bait post*

{Declares the inevitable shitstorm to be the fault of the emotional and triggered users who responded, rather than my smug superior attitude and <insert far political leaning here>.}

D

Deleted member 111470

[Declares that all tea-drinkers are douchebags, and they should take their blankets and books and shove them up their.... *gets banned*]

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I could name the topic that's even more guaranteed than politics to end in a cascade of toxicity if less than 100% of comments express the same opinion but... we don't want this thread to ACTUALLY become that

Last edited:

ben909

vaporeon
<accuses above poster of bluffing>
(have to stay with the theme)

ben909

vaporeon
<demands baned user be unbanned>

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
[Banned user was very not misunderstood, oh boy they should not be unbanned ever, but will not admit that]

ben909

vaporeon
*causes more confusion by arguing tjat “baned” user and “banned” user are 2 different people because no one has 2 accounts*