• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now
*rerails toxic conversations*

D

Deleted member 111470

*posts a "study" that smoking tobacco through your nose, from diesel-soaked newspapers dried out in sulfur, is a healthier alternative to vaping*

ben909

*exposes conversion to known thread carcinogens*

ben909

*rerails with memes, but there are dangerous and offensive memes to rail fights*

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
*muwnches on some cawbbage as he watches at aww the chaos he stawted from pushing that "Nuke" buwtton*

ben909

*unsure what is being said, asks whats happening*

D

Deleted member 134556

I'm currently on my phone while I'm at dinner, but I'm going to throw in my two cents, as a dragon, and point out a few things said here

*muwnches on some cawbbage as he watches at aww the chaos he stawted from pushing that "Nuke" buwtton*
You are not a rabbit anymore, you are a wolf, I find this offensive to say the least. You can do better, or so I hope

On a more personal note, you smell like mulch

*I have a boyfriend*
I have one too. And I agree. Some solid grounded homosexuality needs to be expressed here, but I don't believe you are making your argument in good faith, and I question your morality on this matter.

*De-Rails with Memes*

*Posts more memes to assert dominance*

ben909

*but user y has done bad things before and they are the ones arguing”

D

Deleted member 111470

*Blames short people for not trying hard enough to become taller. Claims he got taller through sheer force of will, determination and hard work*

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
You are not a rabbit anymore, you are a wolf, I find this offensive to say the least. You can do better, or so I hope

Shush. I have a boyfriend now.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
I AM NOT FAT!

I am horizontally challenged. :V

D

Deleted member 134556

I AM NOT FAT!

I am horizontally challenged. :V
Then stop eating all that sweet delicious vanilla ice cream. It's creamy texture, enriched flavor, nostalgic feeling. It must be avoided at all costs, but your will to fight grows weaker as you see it's presence longer~
1606685093997.png

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Then stop eating all that sweet delicious vanilla ice cream. It's creamy texture, enriched flavor, nostalgic feeling. It must be avoided at all costs, but your will to fight grows weaker as you see it's presence longer~
View attachment 95114
How about hell no?

I eat all the ice cream that I want! And chocolate! And kebab! And pizza!

68807d700f4a0b3f16de4e47e9834ed545dab396695b3903757f5c1e63f2a0a9.jpg

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
I'm currently on my phone while I'm at dinner, but I'm going to throw in my two cents, as a dragon, and point out a few things said here

I have one too. And I agree. Some solid grounded homosexuality needs to be expressed here, but I don't believe you are making your argument in good faith, and I question your morality on this matter.

*Posts more memes to assert dominance*

I'm at the cinema with some work acquaintances so I'll keep it brief, but as a furry, I feel you and other particular users in this thread are participating in bad faith.
Firstly, I find it first presumptuous and arrogant to speak for all of the dragon community, as not all dragons share the same experiences you do. It is particularly gutless to hide behind the dragon community to diminish the responsibilities of your divisive behavior, furthermore, your usage of the seemingly innocuous idiom 'two cents' is a dogwhistle and is speciesist attack on canine furs.
Considering your previous record of inciting hostility, controversy and association with bad actors on this site, I'm hardly surprised.

Do not speak to me or my son ever again.