• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

D

Deleted member 111470

*claims that there are studies that prove drinking tea kills your testosterone*

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Plotting? Us?
I see you2.jpg

*Blames <Insert User Here> for leaking the plan, then makes several unflattering comparisons between said user and lewd shaped vegetables.*

D

Deleted member 111470

*Claims eating vegetables also kills your testosterone, unlike steaks and bacon*

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
They plottin on us
Had to check if the report function was still working. Everyone's been behaving for 48 hours now!

*thanks admins for keeping their skills sharp by training in the Inflammatory Thread Simulatron 3000... Questions if the simulation is reality.*

D

Deleted member 111470

[Brings back the old "christmas was invented by the corporations" conspiracy, calling everyone who celebrates it blind sheeple]
[WAKE UP SHEEPLE!]

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
*Starts talking politics*
I'm gonna have to stop you right there, kid.

You see, an intellectual and time traveler such as myself happens to have a second-hand internet article of a scripture that has been loosely translated and revised throughout the centuries. Therefore, anything that I suggest, is in actuality, a fact. Doesn't matter the context of if you were just giving an innocent opinion on a topic you were just learning about... you should be grateful I even take the time to share my vast wealth of knowledge with the drabble.

Thank god for shows like Ricky and Morty, otherwise I'd have nothing to stimulate my superior mind, despite never recreating a cure for cancer, ending world hunger or even volunteering to help the needy!

D

Deleted member 111470

I'm gonna have to stop you right there, kid.

You see, an intellectual and time traveler such as myself happens to have a second-hand internet article of a scripture that has been loosely translated and revised throughout the centuries. Therefore, anything that I suggest, is in actuality, a fact. Doesn't matter the context of if you were just giving an innocent opinion on a topic you were just learning about... you should be grateful I even take the time to share my vast wealth of knowledge with the drabble.

Thank god for shows like Ricky and Morty, otherwise I'd have nothing to stimulate my superior mind, despite never recreating a cure for cancer, ending world hunger or even volunteering to help the needy!

That post had too many syllables. You better apologize.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
[ something something war on Christmas]

ben909

*Brings up politics in a thread someone made to complain about politics *(could happen now)

(rl not trying to be passive agressive, just thinking that its fun to use as a simulator topic)

ben909

[they actualy are part of the political conspiracy and you find a box of bones delivered to your door]

D

Deleted member 111470

[Claims that those who make new years resolutions are just attention seekers and that they should go back to instagram with the rest of the fake people]

Punji

Vaskebjørn
*Rambles about something unrelated*