• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
[compares selling of adoptables to the slave trade because i don’t like them]

spectralfox

Undead member
<posts as an alt to bipass ingore/block feature>(as far as i know there is no one of this thread that that actually applies to, so its safe)

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
[types “seals more electrons “in the positivity thread, intending to make a sicence joke, but a typo ment it came out as “seals more elections “ and before i realized the mistake a fight has happened]

sleepy kitty

shy, smol kitty cat
[Makes a link that says "Click me for free artwork!" but when it's clicked on it leads to a Rick Roll.]

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
[Posts a selfie smoking at a gas station captioned as "don't be a pussy"]
[Offers to sell gourmet tide pods. Now with more bleech!]

sleepy kitty

shy, smol kitty cat
[Tells all of my followers to harrass someone who was sooo mean to me! Baww!]

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
[Calls Queen @Skittles a false ruler... claims throne for self! The horror!]

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF

KimberVaile

[Calls Queen @Skittles a false ruler... claims throne for self! The horror!]
This isn't the blatantly obvious facts thread! Has a temper tantrum and picks a fight over an incredibly pedantic and trivial matter

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Makes a academic quality, 3 paragraph reply about your hypocritical love for hard polished leather. Proceed to laugh at you on the internet for ultimate humiliation.

[Starts FETH... Furs for the Ethical Treatment of Humans]

KimberVaile

This isn't the blatantly obvious facts thread! Has a temper tantrum and picks a fight over an incredibly pedantic and trivial matter
Besides, everybody knows I am the rightful ruler. Ends post with a shitpost

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*

[Uses as evidence to prove that the President of FAF supports my claim to the throne as an obvious fact! Yay! Context is meaningless!]

KimberVaile

[Uses as evidence to prove that the President of FAF is the ruler of all of FA Yay! Context is meaningless!]
Shamelessly edits your original post, claims you edited your original post due to embarrassment and foul play.

I am always truthful.