• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Shamelessly edits your original post, claims you edited your original post due to embarrassment and foul play.

I am always truthful.
[You can always trust a fox.]

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Uses the mention of politics as an excuse to vomit my beliefs and morality at everybody else, claims anybody who disagrees with me is morally inferior and a detriment to the website. Ends post by patting myself on the back for getting in a vicious debate with somebody over the internet.

D

Deleted member 111470

[Posts a bunch of men who are professional models that have exceptional physique and incredibly well kept beards, claims that a man who doesn't look like that and doesn't have a beard isn't a man at all and should hit the gym right now or forever remain a beta cucc simp soiboi]

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Draws naughty art of someone on the thread and posts it.

Apologies if my spelling or capitalization is bad here but I have been sweating and crying for the past thirty minutes after I saw you post this. As a matter of fact my ears are still BEET red and I have never been this close to breaking a part of my computer (in this case my gamer-glow deluxe command keyboard) but I am very close to snapping it in half after writing this post.

When I joined this place it was different and nobody would even imagine such an image nevertheless post something like what you just posted. I have a three year old son (Tyrion) who roams around the house that could have seen this. Thankfully my mother is taking him to see The Croods 2 right now and the theater is an hour away because Regal shut its theaters down for this fake virus that he wouldn't even catch anyways. But if he had accidentally seen this let me just say there would be hell to pay. I would ask for a self ban. Because I would not be able to even browse on the same forum as you without thoughts of vengeance.

But I am going to take the moral high road here and be civil about this because I am better than you in every way imaginable, kiddo. A degenerate like you isn't worth being banned over. because I was raised during a time when people still had MORALS, especially by this program I have a lot of childhood attachment to. This is what made my generation better than yours and you think just because your friend got banned for posting that fanfiction of Reading Between the Lions that this would be some HaHa funny way of avenging him and further shock us? You'll go down in the same ship and deservedly so, buddy.

Please take down this image of Mr Rogers RIGHT NOW

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
[Posts a bunch of men who are professional models that have exceptional physique and incredibly well kept beards, claims that a man who doesn't look like that and doesn't have a beard isn't a man at all and should hit the gym right now or forever remain a beta cucc simp soiboi]
(Saying this outa thread, but this hits me different.)

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*

KimberVaile

[Uses proxy to make alt account to whine about being banned]
Salutes to the Queen, by purchasing a Roast Beef Classic from the back Alley Arbys. Thank you for your service keeper of the Arbys! Makes a military salute.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Salutes to the Queen, by purchasing a Roast Beef Classic from the back Alley Arbys. Thank you for your service keeper of the Arbys! Makes a military salute.
I ate at Arby's yesterday. lol

Makes everything anyone says into a political statement.

KimberVaile

I ate at Arby's yesterday. lol

Makes everything anyone says into a political statement.
Here's a political statement for you. I unironically love me some Arbys. That Smokehouse Brisket is something else. Ya'll better not be knocking on Arbys and I will shepard all the uneducated liberal and conservative masses to the superior Arbytertian side.

D

Deleted member 111470

[Makes up a sob-story that takes too long to read and publicly shames anyone who just posts their own thing without giving me sympathy]

contemplationistwolf

The Restless Maverick
That person who hasn't posted anything for 2 months used a neutral word I don't like twice in a row 3 months ago. He must commit seppuku to atone for his sins!
*keeps going on about this for at least 5 posts*

D

Deleted member 134556

virtue signal.jpg

D

Deleted member 111470

Hey guys, so I am a metalhead and I only listen to metal because it's the best music there is, and all other music genres are crap except classical music(which I secretly hate too because it's boring, and I only like Tocatta and Fugue and In the Hall of the Mountain King), so if you listen to any other inferior genre of music you are a fucktard.
I also only wear black clothes, often times band t-shirts, for any occasion, everywhere, all the time.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
You don't like DAD jokes? Don't come to a battle wits unarmed.