• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
[Memes]
memes-5ccfb9.jpg

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
D

Deleted member 111470

What happened to comedy? What happened to freedom of speech? Hellooooooooo? Everything has to be so politically correct these days, I can't even make a joke without someone getting offended. *Posts hateful images, gets banned and cries on twitter that people have no sense of humor*

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
What happened to comedy? What happened to freedom of speech? Hellooooooooo? Everything has to be so politically correct these days, I can't even make a joke without someone getting offended. *Posts hateful images, gets banned and cries on twitter that people have no sense of humor*
I didn't know what thread this was on and I got concerned xD

D

Deleted member 111470

I didn't know what thread this was on and I got concerned xD

See? See what those video games are doing to your future generation? See what all those Forknight dances cause? Our children can't even read! *Starts a petition to ban video games*

D

Deleted member 111470

*Posts with an alt account to create a fake, heated argument between my two forum accounts, to see which side gets more likes, and then DM's people to get them involved in a fabricated drama. Call out posts, threats to block, threats to "leak this to twitter", discord screenshots being faked left and right, it's mass hysteria*

Last edited by a moderator: