• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflammatory Thread Simulator

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
Digimon is better than Pokémon

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
If you like that then you’ll love to know that Ben 10 could beat Goku if he scanned him with the omnitrix which would grant him all Saiyan forms to include those Goku has yet to attain himself.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Shrieks at the screen and begins typing in all caps in response to well intentioned criticism, thus allowing everybody in the thread to witness the spectacle of a grown man behave like a 5 year old.

Threatens to thread ban everyone despite having no power to do so, blames everybody else for me being a socially stunted manchild and refusing to take responsibility for my own actions. Caps off post by smugly declaring that I owned everybody post tantrum.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
Shrieks at the screen and begins typing in all caps in response to well intentioned criticism, thus allowing everybody in the thread to witness the spectacle of a grown man behave like a 5 year old.

Threatens to thread ban everyone despite having no power to do so, blames everybody else for me being a socially stunted manchild and refusing to take responsibility for my own actions. Caps off post by smugly declaring that I owned everybody post tantrum.

takes words out of context and say you are trying to literally own people and are thus a really bad person

Punji

Vaskebjørn
*Hacks your computer and deletes important emails*

Flamingo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
54d9lw.jpg

No shit, like 30 a day lately.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
It's 30 in like 12 hours. It's fucking awful lol
I have noticed when checking if people are online, there are a lot of red accounts with odd names
—————-

app this is the simulator... um...

claims one of them was not a spammer