• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Matt the Terrier

In a state of indecision
Anybody up for some inflation RP? I just felt like doing an inflation RP, because I haven't done one in ages. We could do it here in this thread, we could do it in PMs on here, we could do it through Notes on deviantArt, or we could do it on Skype if you so wish (shoot me a PM if you want to RP with me on Skype). Just as a warning though, if I like the way our RP goes, I may post it as literature on FurAffinity. :)

So, let the fun begin! ^ ^

Signaturefox

Nico Acatilla the “Blue”tailed Deer
My Deviantart is Signaturefox2013 and I'll be using my Snow Owl OC, Oscar, the lumberjack, who I designed for stuff like this.

Last edited:

Matt the Terrier

In a state of indecision
My Deviantart is Signaturefox2013 and I'll be using my Snow Owl OC, Oscar, the lumberjack, who I designed for stuff like this.

Righto. Keep an eye out for a note from Thorax-the-Railfan.

Matt the Terrier

In a state of indecision
DO you just want to do the RP through PM here instead Matt

Either-or. I don't have a problem with doing it on dA (because I spend more time on dA than I do here), but it's up to you.

Matt the Terrier

In a state of indecision
Are there any other takers for this?

Matt the Terrier

In a state of indecision
I mean I have skype if you're still interested
I'm sorry, I didn't see your message. I know it's a couple days old now, but are you still interested?

Matt the Terrier

In a state of indecision
Skype would Work best
Righto, I'll send you my Skype username in a PM. I'm on Skype 90% of the time anyways, so that would work for me as well.